Review of Kmartfeedback

56 Karenslyst All̩
Oslo, Oslo 277, Norway

kathrynm17
8/11/15

They may not have the biggest variety at times,but what they sell is usually of better quality&their stores are much cleaner,neater&less crowded,than a certain cheap little hellhole of ill repute that I could mention. I shop at Kmart on a regular basis&don't have any major complaints,except they can't keep up with my desire to buy my favorite designer fragrance,at times. Other than that,just peachy. (:

anitad9
4/23/15

I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada and I shopped at the K-mart in Grand Forks ND. I forgot my cell phone there and the person I spoke with sent it to me free of charge even though I offered to pay for it!! Wow what an awesome thing to do!!! Such a respectful person and I found that all the staff I have dealt with over the years have been so great!!! I wanted to say Thank You and especially the Manager who sent it back to me so quick and so protected!!! Kudos to her and I wish I had her name!!!! On another note how do I get my Rewards card?? Anita 2042224497 or anita.dame@gmail.com. Tks so much!! So appreciated!!!!

pg4
7/2/13

I visited and bought at the Alexis Rd, Kmart today. I had a rather rude cashier - her name on the receipt said Peggy. Among other items I purchased a lawn chair. When I asked her if there was one more I could buy she said I would have to check w/the customer service counter. I now had all my purchases on the counter & I said, you mean pay for these then go take my request over there & pay again? She gave me a quick, yes! I said, that's inconvenient. Next thing I knew she left the register came back & said "we don't have anymore!" Thinking my total was alittle high for what I bought I checked the receipt before I put my items in the car. I went back in the store, to the c.s.counter, gave a diff. clerk my receipt & asked if I was charged for 2 chairs (when they only had one chair?) She said "yes you were-let me give you a refund & I'm sorry about that". So I was not only treated rudely by Peggy, the whole time I was in her line but she charged me for something I didn't receive and inconvenienced me by making me go back in the store & wait in another line for a refund. Not a pleasant experience at Kmart. Think I'll stick w/my Reynolds store location. Thank you for listening to my complaint Kmart.

ritaa3
5/25/11

there were only 2 checkouts available..with many customers waiting. In my line the customer was filling out some sort of form..blue in color. Then the clerk tried to enter the info via her hand wand...then found out she should have given the customer the white form. As we waited again, I asked the clerk couldn't the customer moved over & let the rest of us check out? She said "no, but # 6 is open." I went to #6 & after a wait..I finally got out of the store.When you have long lines, you open m ore checkout lines. Poorly run store...

tinad1
12/4/09

i think it ok i like it and you should try it

Questions? Get answers from the Kmartfeedback staff and other customers.

Kmartfeedback?