KlassyKreations

KlassyKreations has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. KlassyKreations ranks 8th among Personalized Gifts sites.

How would you rate KlassyKreations?

“Efficient and very good at communicating”

Alicia N.
12/3/19

She was great, advised me that she could make some personalised items quickly. Was even quicker than expected and I was able to do a local pick up the same day they were ready.

jackiem331
August 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast service and good product. Thank you for the service.
jessicad667
August 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Reasonably priced and good quality, have already recommend to friends and family
lisab1992
November 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
So happy with my little ones number plate and amazing service thank you
juliem1143
August 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great product, looking forward to see the reaction of my step sons face, cheers
jamiec700
November 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very great quick shipping exactly the size I wanted perfect deff only recommend
alician37
December 3rd, 2019
bethanyw36
November 11th, 2019
Verified purchase
Got this for my bestfriend for Christmas she is going to love it just as much as me! Super great quality and came quite fast. Thank you :)
melissas488
May 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
I haven't received my item yet so I can't really give the page a rating, once I receive it I will :)
susanj556
December 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
So happy with my order and I can't thank you enough for your prompt delivery and wonderful service, your products are wonderful and such high quality. Thank you
lynj17
May 11th, 2019
Verified purchase
My order arrived quickly. Beautifully packaged. Most helpful with any queries. As a personalised product the turn around time was excellent. I would highly recommend this business and I will be a repeat customer for sure.
jessicag468
November 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Love the products it was done super fast but awesome quality will definitely be purchasing more products down the track thank you
sheridanw1
October 15th, 2019
Verified purchase
Fast turn around turn from date order was placed to the date order was sent. Prices are amazing too. I cant wait to see them when they arrive. And I will definitely be a returning customer
shannonw121
December 15th, 2018
Verified purchase
Fast delivery, exactly what i ordered beautiful dome
Would buy from here again. Excellent services beautiful way to keep our memories going and remembering our loved ones
erini17
September 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
I Absolutely love them all. Thanks so much. I Can't wait until Christmas to see what the kids think. I think they will love them too.
emmab190
June 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
Great quality product and order done in great time. Wanted to order something out of the normal time frames and they were really accomodating and easy to deal with to make this happen.
kimberleek6
December 9th, 2018
Verified purchase
My product arrived quickly and was packaged amazing with no chance of the product getting damaged.
The items were brilliant and exactly what I was after.
Will definitely be shopping here again in the future.
rachellep11
May 18th, 2018
Verified purchase
The only thing I have to say is the actual necklace part is tight.
But the crystal is heavy and beautiful! Looks stunning on.
lisah599
September 9th, 2018
Verified purchase
Was easy to order. Order came within a couple weeks but they are so well worth the wait and so cute. Had 1 with a unicorn and 1 with an owl
nicoles235
March 21st, 2018
Verified purchase
Very happy with what I received. Definitely would buy from seller again. Parcel came within a reasonable amount of time, fast.
riannal1
March 10th, 2018
Verified purchase
I'm very pleased on the quality and the profession.
One of my orders didnt go through and i got nothing but politeness, respectful and very official to help fix my order... I highly recommend
demmib
April 13th, 2018
Verified purchase
Thank you for your service! I bought a led oil burner and oils and received it very Fast and love the look and smell of my new products
dianneb85
June 7th, 2018
Verified purchase
Excellent business super speedy service and delivery and a great product highly recommend to everyone product cost is very affordable and custom details are bonus and nice touch
jessr37
April 18th, 2018
Verified purchase
They have beautiful stuff here it was Quick and easy to order. Waiting on product now can't wait to see it.
tahliaa
April 20th, 2018
Verified purchase
She did an amazing job, she was patient with me forgetting to do the payment online and shes affordable
sabrinaf13
November 29th, 2017
Verified purchase
Ordered the Santa cam and loved it! Good communication and fast delivery. I can't wait to use it! My son will love it.

Questions? Get answers from the KlassyKreations staff and other customers.

chantelles8
Chantelle S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KlassyKreations?

Have a question about KlassyKreations?