Review of KlassyKreations

KlassyKreations reviews

1 star

erini17
9/22/19

I Absolutely love them all. Thanks so much. I Can't wait until Christmas to see what the kids think. I think they will love them too.

emmab190
6/29/19

Great quality product and order done in great time. Wanted to order something out of the normal time frames and they were really accomodating and easy to deal with to make this happen.

lynj17
5/11/19

My order arrived quickly. Beautifully packaged. Most helpful with any queries. As a personalised product the turn around time was excellent. I would highly recommend this business and I will be a repeat customer for sure.

melissas488
5/4/19

I haven't received my item yet so I can't really give the page a rating, once I receive it I will :)

shannonw121
12/15/18

Fast delivery, exactly what i ordered beautiful dome
Would buy from here again. Excellent services beautiful way to keep our memories going and remembering our loved ones

kimberleek6
12/9/18

My product arrived quickly and was packaged amazing with no chance of the product getting damaged.
The items were brilliant and exactly what I was after.
Will definitely be shopping here again in the future.

annep140
12/7/18

VERY HAPPY WITH THE PURCHASE AND THE ABILITY TO USE MY CARD INSTEAD OF USING CASH WAS A VERY BIG BONUS. WOULD DO BUSINESS WITH THIS BUSINESS AGAIN. VERY REASONABLE IN PRICE.

lisah599
9/9/18

was easy to order. order came within a couple weeks but they are so well worth the wait and so cute. had 1 with a unicorn and 1 with an owl

dianneb85
6/7/18

Excellent business super speedy service and delivery and a great product highly recommend to everyone product cost is very affordable and custom details are bonus and nice touch

rachellep11
5/18/18

The only thing I have to say is the actual necklace part is tight.
But the crystal is heavy and beautiful! Looks stunning on.

tahliaa
4/20/18

She did an amazing job, she was patient with me forgetting to do the payment online and shes affordable

jessr37
4/18/18

They have beautiful stuff here it was Quick and easy to order.. Waiting on product now can't wait to see it.

demmib
4/13/18

Thank you for your service! I bought a led oil burner and oils and received it very Fast and love the look and smell of my new products

nicoles235
3/21/18

Very happy with what I received. Definitely would buy from seller again. Parcel came within a reasonable amount of time, fast.

riannal1
3/10/18

I'm very pleased on the quality and the profession..
One of my orders didnt go through and i got nothing but politeness, respectful and very official to help fix my order... I highly recommend

sabrinaf13
11/29/17

Ordered the Santa cam and loved it! Good communication and fast delivery. I can't wait to use it! My son will love it.

katrinag14
11/23/17

Great communication and a lovely business. I would certainly order again, thank u Klassy Kreations for making my families Christmas extra special

Questions? Get answers from the KlassyKreations staff and other customers.

KlassyKreations?