KlassyKreations

KlassyKreations has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. KlassyKreations ranks 15th among Personalized Gifts sites.

How would you rate KlassyKreations?

“Efficient and very good at communicating”

Alicia N.
12/3/19

She was great, advised me that she could make some personalised items quickly. Was even quicker than expected and I was able to do a local pick up the same day they were ready.

jackiem331
August 13th, 2020
Verified purchase

Fast service and good product. Thank you for the service.

jessicad667
August 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

Reasonably priced and good quality, have already recommend to friends and family

lisab1992
November 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

So happy with my little ones number plate and amazing service thank you

juliem1143
August 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great product, looking forward to see the reaction of my step sons face, cheers

jamiec700
November 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very great quick shipping exactly the size I wanted perfect deff only recommend

alician37
December 3rd, 2019

bethanyw36
November 11th, 2019
Verified purchase

Got this for my bestfriend for Christmas she is going to love it just as much as me! Super great quality and came quite fast. Thank you :)

melissas488
May 4th, 2019
Verified purchase

I haven't received my item yet so I can't really give the page a rating, once I receive it I will :)

susanj556
December 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase

So happy with my order and I can't thank you enough for your prompt delivery and wonderful service, your products are wonderful and such high quality. Thank you

lynj17
May 11th, 2019
Verified purchase

My order arrived quickly. Beautifully packaged. Most helpful with any queries. As a personalised product the turn around time was excellent. I would highly recommend this business and I will be a repeat customer for sure.

jessicag468
November 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase

Love the products it was done super fast but awesome quality will definitely be purchasing more products down the track thank you

sheridanw1
October 15th, 2019
Verified purchase

Fast turn around turn from date order was placed to the date order was sent. Prices are amazing too. I cant wait to see them when they arrive. And I will definitely be a returning customer

shannonw121
December 15th, 2018
Verified purchase

Fast delivery, exactly what i ordered beautiful dome
Would buy from here again. Excellent services beautiful way to keep our memories going and remembering our loved ones

erini17
September 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase

I Absolutely love them all. Thanks so much. I Can't wait until Christmas to see what the kids think. I think they will love them too.

emmab190
June 29th, 2019
Verified purchase

Great quality product and order done in great time. Wanted to order something out of the normal time frames and they were really accomodating and easy to deal with to make this happen.

kimberleek6
December 9th, 2018
Verified purchase

My product arrived quickly and was packaged amazing with no chance of the product getting damaged.
The items were brilliant and exactly what I was after.
Will definitely be shopping here again in the future.

rachellep11
May 18th, 2018
Verified purchase

The only thing I have to say is the actual necklace part is tight.
But the crystal is heavy and beautiful! Looks stunning on.

lisah599
September 9th, 2018
Verified purchase

Was easy to order. Order came within a couple weeks but they are so well worth the wait and so cute. Had 1 with a unicorn and 1 with an owl

nicoles235
March 21st, 2018
Verified purchase

Very happy with what I received. Definitely would buy from seller again. Parcel came within a reasonable amount of time, fast.

riannal1
March 10th, 2018
Verified purchase

I'm very pleased on the quality and the profession.
One of my orders didnt go through and i got nothing but politeness, respectful and very official to help fix my order... I highly recommend

demmib
April 13th, 2018
Verified purchase

Thank you for your service! I bought a led oil burner and oils and received it very Fast and love the look and smell of my new products

dianneb85
June 7th, 2018
Verified purchase

Excellent business super speedy service and delivery and a great product highly recommend to everyone product cost is very affordable and custom details are bonus and nice touch

jessr37
April 18th, 2018
Verified purchase

They have beautiful stuff here it was Quick and easy to order. Waiting on product now can't wait to see it.

tahliaa
April 20th, 2018
Verified purchase

She did an amazing job, she was patient with me forgetting to do the payment online and shes affordable

sabrinaf13
November 29th, 2017
Verified purchase

Ordered the Santa cam and loved it! Good communication and fast delivery. I can't wait to use it! My son will love it.

Questions? Get answers from the KlassyKreations staff and other customers.

chantelles8
Chantelle S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KlassyKreations?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

5.0
Have a question about KlassyKreations?