Review of Kkwfragrance

1 Review From Our Community

denal1
12/5/17

I am a fan of KKW and naturally, I am hyped when she released her new fragrance line, I knew I have to buy it! These 2 stars Ive rated towards her KKWfragrance website is merely for her online customer service. When you send an email to their customer help, you get a link to go to a separate online support helpdesk and it may seem like KKWfragrance team has thought well for their online customers except in real, nobody is actually there to help. They gave us tickets for each query weve submitted, I checked back in 6 days later and guess what, my tickets status is still under processing and of course nobody has even attended to my query yet. Its been 20days since I placed my order, yes they have a disclaimer that international shipping will need 10-15 days for processing and shipping. I have checked my junk mail and inbox and I havent received emails for confirmation on shipment yet. I hope I get my orders shipped soon. Hope you improve your customer service and shipping too, KKWfragrance.

Questions? Get answers from the Kkwfragrance staff and other customers.

Kkwfragrance?