This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

KKAviary.net

KKAviary.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. KKAviary.net also ranks 253rd among Gaming sites. The most common issues with KKAviary.net are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate KKAviary.net?

“DO NOT BUY - FRAUD - OFFERING MACAWS AND OTHER BIRDS”

Johann K.
12/1/16

I purchased two Macaws of a seller named K&K Aviary. A friendly man with a Russian or polish accent promised me to ship 2 Macaws (Greenwings + Hyacinth Macaw immediately to me, BUT I have to pay him with PayPal "Send Money To Friends And Family". I was so naive and did it. This friendly man never picked up the pone, never returned my phone calls, text messages or emails..........and I never received the birds. NEVER BUY THERE - JUST A FAKE WEBSITE to take advantage of people. now I heard that many friendly man with Russian accent do the same in the US. Be careful guys! His PayPal email: 2016gomc.1356@gmail.com His website e-mail: info.kkaviary.net His name: Serge Soume Metougue

johannk2
December 1st, 2016

His PayPal email: *******@gmail.com
His website e-mail: info.kkaviary.net
His name: Serge Soume Metougue

Questions? Get answers from the KKAviary.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KKAviary.net?

Have a question about KKAviary.net?