Kitcast

Kitcast has a consumer rating of 4.31 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

This company responds to reviews on average within 18 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 87.5%
How would you rate Kitcast?

“Good choice for creative entrepreneurs”

Lisa T.
5/15/22

Their digital signage app is a good choice for creative entrepreneurs. The tech feels like it was created for a single user, which helps keep it intuitive. The multi-user features open up like a rose in the sun. If you are a single user, you can get along by completely ignoring the multi-user features, and never be worse for wear.

“Appaling, useless software and terrible customer service”

Ricardo D.
4/25/22

You will fare significantly better by rolling your own digital signage platform. The software continuously breaks, and it's not able to do even 10% of the things they claim they do.

lisal2731
May 7th, 2022

Offering up everything from outdoor digital signage to multi-screen dynamic advertising walls, Kitcast has it all. I am more than happy to offer up a review and I strongly suggest that other customers do the same. Let's support this business and keep the updates coming fast (and free).

douglasb770
May 9th, 2022

Probably the best digital signage company, which doesn't seem like much since their competitors are dumpster fires. But, it is good that Kitcast are still pushing the boundaries and evolving alongside modern technology. A most agreeable company. A bright and charming light in an otherwise dreary digital signage world.

ricardod139
April 25th, 2022

Support T. – Kitcast Rep

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience and are always there to make this right. Would you provide your contact details or reach out to our support team at support@kitcast.tv? We will help you troubleshoot or issue a full refund otherwise.

Respectfully,
Kitcast team

fredp279
May 11th, 2022

They have the best digital signage software, but if I had to describe them in a small phrase, I would say "Customer focused." They have an almost naive need to please their customers, and it makes a nice change from dealing with large faceless companies. Keep it real Kitcast.

adirm1
April 4th, 2019

They are scam artists!, they sold me a service that doesn't work. I will never recommend this service to anyone. Pricing structure is shady, they offered one thing and after I paid they asked for more money - classic bait and switch. Stay Away!

Support T. – Kitcast Rep

Hello Adir M.,

Thank you for your review. This is certainly not the experience we aim to provide here at Kitcast. Our pricing is very transparent and is listed at https://kitcast.tv/digital-signage-pricing/ at all times. Moreover, a 14-day free trial is available to all potential customers, no credit card required, to provide a risk-free opportunity to test Kitcast platform before signing up. We are sorry if there is any misunderstanding or inconvenience that took place - please, feel free to contact us at support@kitcast.tv, and we will be happy to look into this.

Kitcast customer service representative.

kennethd576
May 13th, 2022

For the money, they are a little overpriced. But, they are still the best digital signage company on the Internet at the moment. They remind me a little of Apple. They offer slightly higher prices, but their technology is so far ahead of everybody else that you have no choice but to go to them.

cynthiae747
May 19th, 2022

A diligent effort in energetically and dynamic outdoor digital signage. I was underwhelmed at first, but if you play with the tools a little, you discover layers and layers of depth and customization. These people need a good YouTube channel showing all its features. The customer support seems friendly enough, but I didn't really need them in the end.

lisat1865
May 15th, 2022

christophers2326
May 17th, 2022

My digital signage app for Apple TV didn't work right away because I had rooted my device. When I installed on a clean format, I discovered the app is the quintessential plug-and-play app. All the back-end hard work is done for you. You don't need a programming degree to use this software to its fullest.

Kitcast support team is at your service 24/7 via online chat (kitcast.tv), email (support@kitcast.tv), or phone (+1 (415) 968-8884).

By Support T.,