Kitcast

Kitcast has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Kitcast are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Kitcast?

“Kitcast's team is useless and rude in finding the solution to our problem”

Adir M.
4/4/19

They are scam artists!, they sold me a service that doesn't work. I will never recommend this service to anyone. Pricing structure is shady, they offered one thing and after I paid they asked for more money - classic bait and switch. Stay Away!

adirm1
April 4th, 2019

I don't think they even have that, tried support@kitcast.tv, tried google their phone, nothing.

By Adir M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Kitcast staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitcast?

Have a question about Kitcast?