This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

KissProm.co.uk

KissProm.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. KissProm.co.uk also ranks 153rd among Prom Dresses sites. The most common issues with KissProm.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate KissProm.co.uk?

“Glad I Placed an Order at Kissprom”

Phallre J.
1/8/19

After reading some reviews, I am hesitate to place order at kissporm.co.uk. I talked with the custom service on Facebook, and finally I persuade myself for I need a custom made. And the dress arrived in time in good package 2 days before. It fits my daughter like glove, thank you for your job!

“a nightmare”

Ilaria M.
12/4/17

I made my order thinking the i was dealing with a respectable English company. The delivery came late ( I was expecting it for a weddin, i had to pay unexpectely a high custom fee, I contacted Kissprom and thy asured me that i would have been reimbursed, but it never happened and all my follow-uop emails have been ignored, the clothers were of poosr quality and had an umpleasant smell.

phallrej
January 8th, 2019
shang g. – KissProm.co.uk Rep
Thank you very much for your comment here. We are so glad to hear that.
It is our pleasure to service!
viviang19
December 28th, 2016
My prom party is upcoming, and first i am not plan to go to the party, but my Aunt said she found a beautiful dress online and want to me put it on to the party, so we order the dress together at kissprom.co.uk, check my dress, is it beautiful?
Any way the dress arrived in vacuum packaging, i tried on, it fitted me like glove, i am glad that i decide to go to the party and order the dress finally.

Tip for consumers: try to order dress with your own measurement, and place order early.

ilariam1
December 4th, 2017
candiced4
July 26th, 2016
I ordered the dress 15 days before I needed it. The website says to tell customer service when you need the dress for. This says to me they will get it to you for that date. As the website is a co.uk address I assumed it would be coming from the uk. Whenever I asked a question like when will my dress be here they would never give you a rough date. I asked if my dress had been sent yes and they said yes. Then I had to email them twice for a tracking number. When they finally gave it to me I noticed that my dress was in Hong Kong. The status was the same for days after. I did not receive the £85 dress I payed for for the event which I needed it. I then emailed them asking for a refund because the dress was nothing like the picture they ignored me. Worst customer service experience!
shang g. – KissProm.co.uk Rep
Hello,
Thanks for your comment here, I am shang from kissprom.co.uk.
We are sorry to hear that!
Yes, we are a China company, we are sorry for the confused that you thought we are a UK company.
We did collect event date to estimate if we can make the dress and ship the dress in time.
And for some order we offer free rush service.
About tracking number, we delivery the dress to express company, and express company send us the tracking number after they ship the dress out, there is time difference between us, that's the reason why we email the tracking number to you later,
And we want to satisfy you, so could you please tell me your order NO on our website, so that we can know more details about your order and solve this problem quickly.
You can email us to service@kissprom.co.uk.
Looking forward to receive your reply!

Best wishes
Shang
amyw107
February 8th, 2016
The dress i ordered 'Champagne Sequin Sweetheart Long Prom Gowns KSP254' came out to be gorgeous, all the sequins are sewed by hand like what said on website. Size is my own measurement, so amazing!

Tip for consumers: If their standard size doesn't fit you, don't hesitate to ask custom made like me, you will receive a surprise.

tonyt52
March 15th, 2016
I placed an order for my daughter on Feb, it takes 1 month to make the dress, i was very worried, and email them again and again, lucky i get reply at once, it release my nervous, and finally the dress came, it turned out to be amazing, we are so happy. Anyway it is a good shopping experince, thank you kissprom.

If you need the dress in rush time, you can talk to them before, after get their promise, you will receive your dress in time

See more answers (2)

Hello, Sorry for the later reply! We are on 7 days holiday, and we are back to work now. I can promise that you can receive the dress before December if you order it in few days. Generally speaking it will take about 15-20 days to make the dress, for all of our orders are made to order not in stock. and your event is on December, time is enough for us to make the dress for you. Any other question, you can comment here or email to our customer service at: service@kissprom.co.uk. Best wishes Miranda

See more answers (2)

My dress fitted me very well with size custom service, and the dress arrived before the promised date

By shang g.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the KissProm.co.uk staff and other customers.

Kissprom.co.uk is a website that sells prom dresses uk, bridesmaid dresses and other special occasion dress. Contact us if you need free custom made gorgeous dress and don't want to break your bankrupt for your important social occasion party.

Business History

Kissprom.co.uk website establish in 2013.
We are located in China.
And we know there are some reviews said don't buy from China.
But it is wrong, we promise to offer high quality dresses to our customers at cheaper price than local.

shang g.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KissProm.co.uk?

Have a question about KissProm.co.uk?