Review of KissManga

KissManga reviews

norahf1
10/26/18

Great website! Visually attractive and easy to use. There are many mangas to choose from and they keep updating their content frequently.

himemiyat
9/24/18

Ads and pop up is the biggest problem, i have used up my tolerance. All the ads and pop ups slow my comp down and some it are also harmful. The quality is acceptable and search engine of the site works quite nice. But it can not redeem the horrible ads and everytime i click some thing it opens a pop up.
THE PAGE SHOULD JUST CLOSE DOWN FOR ALL I CARE, 3 years using it and IT DOESN'T RESOLVE ANY OF ITS PROBLEM.

jb385
4/29/18

So, if you guys can get rid of hentai ads/popups that trigger sound in your system, that would be great. If they had any amount of sense, I wouldn't use ad blocker. But now they've shut adblocker down as well.So my opinion of it is dropping really quickly.

animel
3/30/18

I love kissmanga.com because its easy to use and it has a so many mangas to choose from! And through kissmanga you can also find other websites like kissanime.ru

justmeh
3/26/18

Although they are free, the quality are high and words are clear to read. Most of manga are translated into English too so it caters to more people.

kalinac
7/4/15

Thank goodness for this website! I am able to read any manga I want for FREE! I don't have the money to go out and buy every single manga book so, going here is a money and time saver!

Questions? Get answers from the KissManga staff and other customers.

3 Photos for KissManga