Kissly.net

Kissly.net has a consumer rating of 2.74 stars from 46 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Kissly.net also ranks 18th among Ebook sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 15.8%

No positive highlights yet

• They've stolen two of my books, which are $0.99 on Amazon, and posted them on their site for $6.00.
How would you rate Kissly.net?

“good and legit”

Donald H.
6/17/20

The problem people have is that the site provides PDFs of some Pirated material. Is it safe for USERS: yes! It has a third party payment mechanism if you're worried about having your shit stolen.. Fuck Capitalism!

“This website stole my books”

Kat P.
7/13/19

and they're selling you bootleg copies. Not cool. Also, I heard they'll steal your credit card. Just buy books legally? or go to a library ffs. Maybe you don't know this but the public libraries in the United States have a free app called Overdrive or Libby where you can directly check out and download free ebooks to your device. Do that. If the library doesn't have the book you want, you can ask for it. Don't waste your money on these assholes, and don't give them your credit card number!

books (29)
sorv
December 5th, 2019
very good, low prices. Perfect for buyers. Not important it is piracy books. Buy, buy, buy !!!. thanks Kisslibrary. You are the best. No Amazon!!
jeffreyp157
September 30th, 2019
Every once in a while, I'll Google some of my own titles. I like to make certain no one uploads any of my titles without my permission. I stumbled across this site today and discovered it had nearly a dozen of my self-published books available for sale. What's more, the prices were nearly twice that of Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and so on.

I sent them a DMCA complaint, with links to all of my books. The response was immediate. Within five minutes, my books were taken down. I will keep an eye on this business, to make sure my titles don't reappear. But, for now, I appreciate the quick response, which is why this review isn't one star.
janh222
August 4th, 2019
I believe the first 12 reviewers collaborated to write bad reviews damaging to KissLibrary. One claimed "Kiss steal the credit card info". I answered saying, " I paid for my book using Paypal, so how can Kiss have stolen my debit/credit card information?" They claim Kiss charge higher prices that Amazon and other booksellers. In my experience Kiss charged the lowest price out of at least 20 other booksellers I visited. My advice, Kiss, is to take these people to court. I'm pretty certain that a court can find a reviewer guilty of defaming a business if they post factually incorrect accusations. Speaking personally, I think Kiss is an wonderful site and cannot recommend them highly enough.
donaldh407
June 17th, 2020
The problem people have is that the site provides PDFs of some Pirated material. Is it safe for USERS: yes! It has a third party payment mechanism if you're worried about having your $#*! stolen.. $#*! Capitalism!
edeng10
January 21st, 2019
I've chosen an incorrect book by mistake and asked for a discount buying the correct one. Instead they simply provided me the book I needed at no extra cost. Thanks, Kisslibrary!
katp31
July 13th, 2019
and they're selling you bootleg copies. Not cool. Also, I heard they'll steal your credit card. Just buy books legally? or go to a library ffs. Maybe you don't know this but the public libraries in the United States have a free app called Overdrive or Libby where you can directly check out and download free ebooks to your device. Do that. If the library doesn't have the book you want, you can ask for it. Don't waste your money on these $#*!s, and don't give them your credit card number!
latashaw13
December 1st, 2018
I just purchased a book I loved from this website because it unavailable on Amazon, Nook, Google and other sites. I would like to apologize to the authors. I assumed that stuff like piracy was illegal and they aren't allowed to do this. I should have checked the reviews first. Sorry authors. =(
miked630
July 14th, 2019
They had my book illegally on their site, and some of my author friends also. Not only are they selling stolen content, they're based out of the Ukraine--so if you're stupid enough to buy something from them, you can bet your credit card or paypal info is going to be passed on to scammers. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
charlener34
December 10th, 2018
This is a great place to publish your books if you're a small independent author. I've been selling my story for about a year so far and I really like this place. The best part is the promotion program they have - you can agree to give away 40% (which seems like a lot, but it's really not), and they are going to do the advertising for you. Of course if you're a professional writer, you'd probably not want this, but for me it's really convenient since I can continue with my 9 to 5 job and still get a couple of bucks here and there.
ps314
July 22nd, 2019
Je m'aperçois qu'ils ont aussi mis l'un de mes e-books en vente, sans mon accord ni celui d'Amazon (Kindle) et de la FNAC (Kobo). Et ils le vendent aussi plus cher.
Que faire pour les combattre ? Je ne sais pas. C'est un site de pirates parmi tant d'autres...

I realize that they have also put one of my e-books on sale, without my agreement neither that of Amazon (Kindle) and FNAC (Kobo). And they sell it also more expensive.
What to do to fight them? I don't know. It's a pirate site among many others ...
tacklem
September 27th, 2019
Being in a hurry I actually paid for a book from their site. You do get a download link, however it's not working. Their phone number is not operational. Their chat is 'online' but there is no reply even after hours of waiting.

That's not the worst part. Turns out they actually buy ebooks and convert them to PDF and resell without authors consent, which was the case with the author of this particular book.

Trying to get them to pay back the money turns out futile.

They clearly have a strategy on trying to seem legitimate enough for that first buy from unsuspecting customer.

One positive review below for example, "you get to speak to a real live human via email and live chat". If only. Try calling their number if you have any doubts whatsoever.

Heck they even have a specific DMCA menu entry in their footer.
I'm surprised google doesn't delist them from their index to be honest.
danyellem
December 19th, 2018
I don't really like amazon with all the negative press of how badly they treat their workers, so I try to support independent shops like this one. Thanks for being out there guys!
hippoc
August 9th, 2019
Kisslibrary is stealing books from Amazon and reselling them at inflated prices. I know this because I just found five books by two authors my company represents for sale on kisslibrary.net, at higher prices that they're available on Amazon, and without authorization. These books have been STOLEN. At the moment, Amazon is the ONLY authorized seller of these books. Do NOT buy from Kiss, and if you're an author who has had your books stolen, COMPLAIN. Better Business Bureau, FTC, Paypal etc.
lucyp63
December 18th, 2018
Thanks for having down to earth prices. College isn't cheap per se and getting all the books I need as paperbacks is just not an option for me.
robertw989
July 15th, 2019
Kiss Library has many reviews online which reveal that it steals content to sell. The real owners get nothing. It is selling my book illegally. Do not fund this website with your custom. Also, it's more expensive to buy my book from Kiss than from Kindle, legally!
lp107
December 18th, 2018
I've always wanted to be an author, but frankly it's a lot harder than I imagined. I'm still learning, and I realize my books aren't as good as another ones our there, but I decided to still publish them to see how it feels and to get feedback from readers. KissLibrary has really helped me along the way, I wish there were more sites like it.
joec727
October 16th, 2019
1. They source their books from the pirate site Libgen.

2. They bull$#*! lie that the books are illegally uploaded by 'clients'. There is no such mechanism. They do it themselves.

3. They change their web address every 3 months; kisslibrary.com, kisslibrary.net, kissly.net etc

4. They posted dozens of fake positive reviews on Trustpilot until Trustpilot kicked them off and deleted all the entries.

5. They have illegally uploaded huge libraries of all the major publishers. These publishers should go after the individuals who run the site as it is criminal thief on an industrial scale. They know they can ignore the minor publishers.
maureenz9
December 21st, 2018
KissLibrary is one of those shops that have a mom&pop feel. Whenever I have any issue with a book, I can just fire up an email and the at most the next day my issue is resolved. I remember buying a book at a different shop and even though it straight up had an incorrect cover, it still took them over 2 weeks to check it and refund my money. Needless to say, I'm now a loyal kisslibrary customer :)
milanm29
July 20th, 2019
These are THIEVES! They're selling pirated copies of our works! Don't give them your money. They stole my short story (which I have the copyrights too) and are attempting to sell it at SIX TIMES the normal price. DO NOT DO IT.
mariew118
December 20th, 2018
Thanks for making this awesome site. Not only the books are cheap and the selection is vast, but you get to speak to a real live human via email and live chat. Love it!
jamesc1291
June 28th, 2019
WARNING! KissLibrary is an ILLEGAL PIRACY WEBSITE. Content is STOLEN!
This Russian criminal enterprise is NOT in Canada, confirmed by the Calgary, Alberta, Canada Police Service.

They are currently posting for sale on their fraudulent website, an e-book that I wrote and self-published exclusively on Amazon.com. They have ZERO rights to resell my copyrighted e-book, but there it is anyway... not for much longer.

How the hell have they been allowed to continue to operate since 2015 doing this blatantly illegal BS? They're safely located in Russia, that's how.

Also, they can't actually accept PayPal to attempt to steal money from you, they just use the PayPal logo to try to look legit.
natashal62
July 22nd, 2019
As many reviewers have already stated, this is a pirate site. I'm a self-published author who had her entire first historical romance series stolen by this site! Five of my books are being sold on this website without my permission. What's laughable is that they're selling them for twice the amount I'm offering them on Amazon, and if you're a member of Amazon's Kindle Unlimited, you can read the entire series for free. Buyer beware! If they steal from authors, don't think your personal information is safe either. Read, read, and keep reading, but please don't support criminal activity. They used to be kisslibrary.com and now they're kisslibrary.net. What's next? kisslibrary.org??????
lisab907
July 19th, 2019
Book piracy website. They've stolen two of my books, which are $0.99 on Amazon, and posted them on their site for $6.00. Authors see none of this money. They also have not given permission for their books to be uploaded.

To authors who are affected, please write to their webhosting company to report this abuse: *******@regtime.net
geoffp20
November 13th, 2018
SCAM site. They have four (4) books I wrote on their website. They are all obviously pirated being poorly scanned library books (one of them has the library logo blanked out). I asked them to remove one which they did but soon after they reloaded it. They sourced my books from Libgen which proves they are a shonk.

Books are cheap because they are STOLEN.

If you read down the reviews below you see they have pirated a heap of books.
nancyc512
August 4th, 2019
As far as I can tell everything on this site is pirated. I should know as I found several of my in-copyright books listed for sale on there, as well as dozens of my friends in the publishing and comics industry. Avoid like the plague.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Kissly.net staff and other customers.

jackb247
Jack B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kissly.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.7
Have a question about Kissly.net?