Kingsofficefurniture.co.uk

Kingsofficefurniture.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Kingsofficefurniture.co.uk?

“Great service, good items in stock”

Mark W.
11/3/20

I bought an operator chair from these guys. I tried 15 different chairs before choosing the one I liked most. Although used, all their stock seemed in very good condition, and the chair I bought looks like new. I'm very happy with my purchase.

markw1662
November 3rd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Kingsofficefurniture.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kingsofficefurniture.co.uk?

Have a question about Kingsofficefurniture.co.uk?