Review of Kings of Cardio

Benicia, California 94510, United States
Tel: (800)-990-1108

melissad15
9/1/13

This site covers all its bases and has pretty intense, objective reviews for the gym equip that it sells. Called a bunch of other sites who were annoying me with callbacks. I like this site. If you call them they take the time to talk you normally.

jasonl2
11/30/09

I have been looking for a treadmill for a long time so much so that my husband started making fun of me and said I was treating it like a house lol. But the thing is that there are so many companies to chose from that it's hard. Just wanted to say that after all my research and comparisons i finally went with a guy names Charles at KingsofCardio.com and ultimately ended up a happy customer. We purchased a Body-Solid treadmill and it did take about a month or so but everything was great. The best part about my experience was that the gentleman I purchased the treadmill from actually cared, or at least acted like he did, about my situation, and he was very informative. Definately an "A" for effort.

Questions? Get answers from the Kings of Cardio staff and other customers.

Kings of Cardio?