Kingsburg Towing

Kingsburg Towing has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Kingsburg Towing ranks 276th among Business Services Other sites.

How would you rate Kingsburg Towing?

“Unacceptable driving behavior”

John F.
6/12/19

On the morning of June 10,2019, I was driving on Hwy 99 in the middle lane near Stockton CA when a Kingsburg Towing Truck quickly pulled up behind (I was going 70 miles/hr) & trailed gated me for about 1/2 mile before passing me -The driver was going at least 75 miles/Hr. I reported the incident to the towing truck's office (Bus. Phone No. *******596) & asked the dispatcher to have the owner call me about my complaint before writing this review. I always believe in giving any service provider a chance to explain their policies on and corrective action to be taken before I write any negative review against their business. It is now June 12th and I have not been contacted by anyone. I don't know anyone that would trust a towing business with their automobile when the towing truck driver travels faster than the speed limit and tail gates others -I wouldn't! I have to assume the business owner does not care because I haven't received any explanation about his drivers unacceptable behavior.

johnf1055
June 12th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Kingsburg Towing staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kingsburg Towing?

Have a question about Kingsburg Towing?