Kingsburg-towing.business.site

Kingsburg-towing.business.site has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Kingsburg-towing.business.site are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Kingsburg-towing.business.site?

“Unacceptable driving behavior”

John F.
6/12/19

On the morning of June 10, 2019, I was driving on Hwy 99 in the middle lane near Stockton CA when a Kingsburg Towing Truck quickly pulled up behind (I was going 70 miles/hr) & trailed gated me for about 1/2 mile before passing me -The driver was going at least 75 miles/Hr. I reported the incident to the towing truck's office (Bus. Phone No. 559-897-7596) & asked the dispatcher to have the owner call me about my complaint before writing this review. I always believe in giving any service provider a chance to explain their policies on and corrective action to be taken before I write any negative review against their business. It is now June 12th and I have not been contacted by anyone. I don't know anyone that would trust a towing business with their automobile when the towing truck driver travels faster than the speed limit and tail gates others -I wouldn't ! I have to assume the business owner does not care because I haven't received any explanation about his drivers unacceptable behavior.

johnf1055
June 12th, 2019

I reported the incident to the towing truck's office (Bus. Phone No. *******596) & asked the dispatcher to have the owner call me about my complaint before writing this review. I always believe in giving any service provider a chance to explain their policies on and corrective action to be taken before I write any negative review against their business. It is now June 12th and I have not been contacted by anyone.

Questions? Get answers from the Kingsburg-towing.business.site staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kingsburg-towing.business.site?

Have a question about Kingsburg-towing.business.site?