Review of KingHair

support@kinghair.com

3 reviews with 5 stars

bellab19
7/19/16

I am in love with this hair! It arrives in 3 days! It is so soft and has no smell! It came a little wavy, so I straightened it to match my natural silky straight hair. That is perfect. I washed it yesterday and I let it dry naturally, no blow dryer. I even got a call from a customer service representative the day that I received the hair to make sure the order arrived. I am blown away by the customer service and the quality of this hair! It matches my transitioning hair perfectly!

sanr3
7/5/16

I love these hair extensions so muchhh. I wish I got the off black or dark brown set because I have to keep dying my hair to match them.and initially, that's what I wanted. But it's getting old :( however, I love the hair extensions. They're great quality, they blend great, and they're just beautiful. People actually thought they were my real hair! Thank you so much KingHair.

goldc11
7/5/16

I love these extensions. This is my first purchase from KingHair and i am really pleased with the product. the extensions were packaged in a fancy box. I ordered them for my wedding because i want to wear my hair down and i have very thin hair. one clip-in added a lot of body for me. The color is a perfect match!

Questions? Get answers from the KingHair staff and other customers.

KingHair?