Review of KidSafe Inc

2017 Customer choice award

1 star

pipoym
2/11/17

Continue i making this site a good one. I love all the things i saw. It also has an affordable prices and a good quality items.

jenniferb306
Jennifer B.
11/1/16

Great resource for all things child proofing. When I say ALL THINGS childproofing, I mean it! They have everything you would need to childproof your home. Their blog is full of useful tips on how to properly childproof your home and dangers to look out for that you would never think of. I've found this site to be very helpful in making my home safe for my son.

kettouz
9/14/16

Thank you for thinking about babies!

dennisb95
4/1/16

Metal super yard gate is fine. I could install it myself. It was funny to follow our kid reaction)) But it is cool, no more headache to leave him around home!

sarahp72
2/12/15

Many stores sell safety products for kids but none have the selection of kidssafeinc. There are many times where I need something very specific and they almost always carry it.

jenniferi8
12/18/14

I have shopped at kids safe for all of my kids and they have saved me on many occassions where my kids would have got into trouble if it wasn't for their safety products.

barbaraq4
7/5/14

They have a great return policy and I bought some door stops which did not fit quite right and they helped me pick out new ones. They are a really caring company.

marye50
5/1/14

Not all safety products are created equal and many of them do not work that well including the cabinet door stops which are often flimsy and break. I got some really good ones at kids safe inc.

rodg
6/23/10

I have ordered from this site before and they gave me excellent service and shipped the items in a very timely manner. They have a huge selection of products designed for child safety and I would recommend any new parent to take a look at this site to help protect their children. Accidents are always the top of the list in child injuries and many of them that I have seen in my career in pediatrics could have been prevented. You may not even need to buy many of the items sold here but just looking at them will give you ideas on how you can child protect your own home.

19 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the KidSafe Inc staff and other customers.

KidSafe Inc?