Kickwell.us

Kickwell.us has a consumer rating of 2.57 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Kickwell.us also ranks 47th among Athletic Shoes sites.

How would you rate Kickwell.us?

“What are you expecting”

M m.
3/3/15

I've read a few comments on here about the products that they are buying. What makes you think the shoes are authentic? You can look at them and tell they are not authentic Nike or Jordan shoes. Yes I bought two pairs I haven't received them yet but I know they are fake you cannot go anywhere and buy a pair of real Jordan's or good Nikes for kickwells prices be happy you got a good deal. And another thing does the site ever state that all shoes are authentic?

“Scam!!!!!!!!”

MrJoyrd N.
12/24/16

Site is a rip off never got shoes or a email back about anything I strongly suggest not to order from here

mm118
mrjoyrdn
December 24th, 2016
peggyt8
January 18th, 2016
ordered 2 pairs of Jordens over a month ago and havent seem them yet ,try to contact them but cant .

Tip for consumers: DONT"

lm39
December 15th, 2014
This is a big scam, do not and I mean do not order shoes from they fake, and it takes a month to receive shoes
lindas117
December 11th, 2014
This site is a scam , the product is fake and trash, I purchased a pair that fell apart in six weeks, offered a discount on my next purchase, Also told they only expected their shoes to last three months, I have the email that states this.
arielj2
October 3rd, 2012
I made a major mistake of buying from this site and not doing some background checks on them. I bought a nike and a jordan from them and it is 100% fake! Their boxes are old, the style number does not match the US one, the paint chips off the shoes, as well as the prices are never legit. Their entire site is not legit. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE !!!!!

you can order from this website http://www.euspay.eu wholesale sneakers cheap price good quality and express soon.

By wholesale-jersey s.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Kickwell.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kickwell.us?

Have a question about Kickwell.us?