Review of Keys2iPhone

Beverly Hills,, CA 90210, US
support@keys2iphone.com

robertw262
6/11/16

They claim to unlock your phone. Charge you $39.99 and go through the At&t online procedure that we all can perform. Then state the phone is under contract (of course). Offer an upgrade for an additional service then when you ask for the refund they say no and disappear. Scam at it's finest. Avoid Keys2iphone at all cost.

zacharya8
6/1/16

I paid on may 19th. And filed a PayPal claim today June 1st. They claim 2 hours minimum to 48 hours maximum. Well after they blocked me on there Facebook page and blocked me from sending them messages had no choice but to file a claim with PayPal. Customer service is non existent automated email response. Saying they are to busy to even read messages. And just check your order. It says I've been refunded but I have not been refunded. Stay away from these guys they are a waste of time and money.

arshadh1
5/20/16

I was promised 2 days and its been 6 days and the system says processing. there is no one to call to, nowhere to write an email, if you write one to the email provided on the website, they send you a sys generated reply of no help. I seams to me like i just wasted my 40$.

bobh114
5/17/16

I paid them the $79 to unlock my iphone 6 plus and they said they needed an extra $59 after a while so they could try and unlock my phone through Apple's servers. Now I do not know how legit that is or not but after about 3 months of waiting my iphone is unlocked. Now before you say "3 MONTHS?! thats a long time!" the reason for this is because they had to clean the esn on the phone before being able to unlock it. I guess the phone I bought had a bad esn. So yes they will unlock T-Mobile bad esn iphone 6 plus phones because that was what mine was. It took 3 months but I am happy.

gbbev
3/14/16

keys2Iphone is a BIG SCAMMMMM

patela
1/31/16

I WANT TO REFUND MY MONEY.MY IMEI IS 355415072334700. I PAID 79$ FOR UNLOCKING IPHONE 6S,NOW THEY ARE ASKING ANOTHER 59$ FOR UNLOCKING.

peters203
12/16/15

I paid these people back on 12th Nov., have written in excess of 10 emails, have received no replies or refund of my money. It is now 16th December 2015

lorig17
9/11/15

The website was able to unlock my phone but only after I upgraded to the $99 premium payment. Not sure how trust worthy that is. Also, it took about 5 days to unlock my iPhone when it said it would be don't in 3 days.

Questions? Get answers from the Keys2iPhone staff and other customers.

Keys2iPhone?