Keller-sports.de

Keller-sports.de has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Keller-sports.de?

“Keller Sport in Germany will not refund your returns”

Robert v.
3/1/18

I ordered 2 ski sweaters via Keller Sports. One M and one L size. I have send back the L size, but Keller would not refund the sweater. They said did not receive it. Believe me I have send the sweater back as I don't need 2 sizes, and I was stolen for 120,- euro's by Keller. My advice don't order anything with Keller if you are not sure the size fits.

robertv89
March 1st, 2018
My advice don't order anything with Keller if you are not sure the size fits.

Questions? Get answers from the Keller-sports.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Keller-sports.de?

Have a question about Keller-sports.de?