Kanzlei-herfurtner.de

Kanzlei-herfurtner.de has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Kanzlei-herfurtner.de are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Kanzlei-herfurtner.de?

“Fraudulent Lawyers, Kanzlei Herfurtner”

Jonas K.
5/9/20

Given the outcome of my original investment, I felt it would be best to contact the lawyers at Kanzlei Herfurtner to explain I had resolved my issue. I was unable to get through time and time again. I left endless amounts of messages for my lawyer to call me back, emailed on numerous occasions and did not receive any response. I also spoke with my wealth manager who advised he and his team had not had any communication from Kanzlei Herfurtner at all. This angered me as I had paid a lot of money for their service. I continued to try and contact the lawyers with no avail and have since read that other victims have suffered the same experience by Kanzlei Herfurtner. I wholeheartedly believe this law firm is a complete scam. They falsely advertise that they will help you with legal action against, in my case a legitimate wealth management company, then they take your money and run. I have continued to try and reach the lawyers at Kanzlei Herfurtner with no such luck. I hope this article helps other people in similar situations as my own and that Kanzlei Herfurtner stops affecting the business of legitimate investment companies. All efforts to get Kanzlei Herfurtner to reply were ineffective. Emails go unanswered and, when a response is requested, phone calls are lost.

jonask30
May 9th, 2020

luquitasb
June 25th, 2020
A relative of mine has been cheated, he has lost absolutely everything he had put on the page, he was called saying that he was going to win his case for sure, all lies, he lost the first thing he invested and then he did not stop receiving calls telling him to find more money to help him, finally he lost everything. I DON'T RECOMMEND THEM.

Questions? Get answers from the Kanzlei-herfurtner.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kanzlei-herfurtner.de?

Have a question about Kanzlei-herfurtner.de?