This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

K2store.net

K2store.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. K2store.net also ranks 120th among Discount Jewelry sites.

How would you rate K2store.net?

“I've shopped here since October of last year”

Jennifer C.
7/21/11

I've shopped here since October of last year. I've always received prompt reliable service with free shipping. The staff has always been super friendly and willing to help, and the product is great. I used to get Blue Lotus but recently switched to the 420 blends, and now my favorite is the sour diesel. I usually order from them a few times a month and have rarely had to wait more than a few days to get my product. I love this site.

jenniferc14
July 21st, 2011

bellam
October 18th, 2010
Best prices. I love this store! They had a buy 3 get 1 free sale and sent me a free 3 gram bag of K2 and also free sample of this awesome G I Jane herbal brand that was all big red buds. They shipped the same day for free. Customer for life!

Questions? Get answers from the K2store.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about K2store.net?

Have a question about K2store.net?