Review of Justice

Justice reviews

Suggest Category

jessicam602
1/25/19

My daughter finally talked me into going into this store after always staying away because I've heard they were way too over priced. She had a Christmas gift card she wanted to spend and so I took her and also signed her up for the rewards program. After I started receiving emails on there offers and sales! I have to admit. Within 1 online order I applied and got there credit card and got even more savings and benefits with that.

rileyh35
3/13/18

Dear Justice, You sux. I've had the absolute worst shopping experience with your Store! During this past Christmas 2017, I received "2" Gift
Vouchers in the mail from the Justice Store, offering FREE $20 When you Spend only $5 Bucks. Me being my Thrifty Self, thought what a Deal to score a couple Christmas Gifts for my Tween daughter.. but I was so Wrong! I spent sometime in the store searching for the right items, found some awesome Clearance deals (cause that's how I roll) had both my transactions divided up on the counter ready to be tallied up "as only 1 Voucher per transaction- ok no problem there" (Me all the while thinking to myself how Awesome .. of a deal this is going to cost me only $10 bucks Total for all these goodies!) But the Cashier burst my bubble! She informed me if I was going to use the $20 gift Voucher, she would have to Charge me the Original Price of Each Item!?? What??? Your joking right!?? So that awesome Backpack I found on Clearance for $9.99 is now Being Raked up to $59.99!!? I couldn't understand how in the world Justice can justify changing their Price 4x times higher than what it's actually marked on the price tag? Cashiers only explanation is because I was using their Coupon Voucher. I did not know Justice has a secret button to flip back & forth their prices, to screw customers over. Needless to say last shopping trip to their store.

Questions? Get answers from the Justice staff and other customers.

Justice?