Just Beautifully

Just Beautifully has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Just Beautifully ranks 233rd among Hair Care sites.

How would you rate Just Beautifully?

“Placed order and got it the next day”

j g.
2/7/14

Placed order and got it the next day. I calle dand spoke to a girl who was super helpful about helping me chose the waxing products I needed for a waxing party. She gave me honest information with no sales pitch and really knew what she was talking about. Will definately use them again!

“I ordered a hooded hairdryer and never recieved it”

MARYAM N.
11/10/10

I ordered a hooded hairdryer and never recieved it. Customer service line was answered by one person. Hardly ever there. Always answering machine. When I finally got someone they claimed my dryer was out of stock and apologised saying they fired the staff that should have informed. They then said because they appreciate my custom, they would send me a higher quality drier. 2 months later it still has not arrived and I have not been able to reach anyone. My money is gone. The site looks very authentic and secure but its all fraud. BEWARE!

jg40
February 7th, 2014
maryamn
November 10th, 2010
kouamer
October 22nd, 2010
Worse customer service, unhelful. There hung up the phone when confronted about there services and tell lie about order being process. They don't have item there advertise in stock. When it came to refund it take them more thane a month to refund my money for item there can't deliver. Still waiting for refund today 22 september 2010 for order that a place on the 31st of August 2010

Justbeautifully.co.uk ==>> The 'Verified by Visa' seal is already fake. Probably a scam.

By jan b.