Review of Jumia

Tel: 0700-600-0000

10 reviews with 4 stars

israelo11
11/13/19
Looking for the finest products?
Julia.com is where you can find them at a discounted rate. Even if you don't like what was delivered, you can simply return it with a flexible return policy
debbieo47
8/31/19
Their app is easy to use and understand and you can get affordable and quality stuff delivered to your doorstep with a two days
desmondo10
7/23/19
Jumia site,I like the site layout and things are easy to find and doesn't consume much data and they deliver on time the last time I ordered something it came 3 days to the day I was expecting it and I was surprised so I give them credit for that and their products are quite good

Tip for consumers: You can make good money too

ernestd29
7/16/19
Among several other online shops, jumia.com.ng has proven to be the-common-man friendly in all aspects.

Quick and accurate delivery.
Great products.
Friendly charges.
And after sales support
adangozio
6/23/19
I placed an order for a phone (Gionee) to be delivered to me at Lagos before seven days, with my home address and the money already transferred into their account, before it got to the fifth day, i received my delivery Just as ordered... Tested, trusted and reliable.
odukomayaa
6/13/19
O order a deep freezer and the picture which I saw on the add was different from what was brought to my house I just have to reject the delivery, I don't know why some sellers will have to use a different picture for what they want to sell
ihezurui
6/10/19
I have patronize that business, and it's really awesome doing business with them. I would recommend them a hundred times.
gisellef7
5/24/19
Jumia is an online purchasing site which deals in all kinds of goods, beauty and fashion goods, electronics, etc. Payment is done only after you must have confirmed the quality of your product upon delivery. To be able to place an order, you just need to get yourself registered for free, then you can enjoy the online shopping. Yes! It is that easy and credible.
bashira5
5/23/19
Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.
albyl
5/14/19
My issues has been with Jumia dispatch drivers, they are extremely rude, unpleasant and unfriendly.
However, the customer service people are friendlier but each time I report the dispatch drivers to them nothing is done and I still see the same dispatch driver coming to deliver food to me which scares me.
It's either they are flashing your phone or they threaten to take away your goods purchased if you don't meet them somewhere away from your delivery address (infact, one time they took away my purchase) or the most recent my food seal was broken by a rude unpleasant dispatch driver which caused me not to eat the food for fear.

Well, for me it was always about credibility and convenience.

By Eloisalem C.

Very easy, Just login to jumia app and place a call

By Adangozi O.

Like I specified in my review, Jumia needs to have a chatbot and upload videos of every product alongside the price, so that buyers can actually see what they are purchasing.

By Eloisalem C.
Questions? Get answers from the Jumia staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Jumia