Jumia

Jumia has a consumer rating of 4.35 stars from 36 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jumia also ranks 26th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Jumia?

“Nigeria's Leading Online Shopping Platform”

Ifitumi S.
6/26/19

Jumia Shopping platform is the best so far that has helped many Nigerian to get access to products of different kinds from the comfort of their home. The online market store has different shops affiliated to it which makes it very rich in different products, ranging from household utensils, electronics, furniture etc. The website has a excellent homepage view that allows visitors to easily navigate through each of the pages or corners of choice depending what on what you came online to shop. The delivery of goods can be so fast or slow depending on your choice of shopping. When I use Jumia express I receive my packages earlier than when I chose another type. The customer service is always available to pick calls at the open ours of the day. The site made it in such a way that shoppers can cancel orders at anytime if by any reasons there is a change in choice of the product. What I like most about the online market is the ability of shoppers to pay on delivery; this means I can order for a product while my money is still in my custody. I only make payment when I have received my package

“Was once awesome.”

Obasi M.
12/3/17

Was awesome in the past until they started doing experiments with customer's money. This is making it a week plus they deducted money from my debit card for an order they said was invalid. Would give them a few more days to refund me before taking further actions. No serious business performs experiment(s) on a live website. Test and new features were supposed to be tested on a development console and not on a live website.

israelo11
November 13th, 2019
Looking for the finest products?
Julia.com is where you can find them at a discounted rate. Even if you don't like what was delivered, you can simply return it with a flexible return policy
debbieo47
August 31st, 2019
Their app is easy to use and understand and you can get affordable and quality stuff delivered to your doorstep with a two days
adangozio
June 23rd, 2019
I placed an order for a phone (Gionee) to be delivered to me at Lagos before seven days, with my home address and the money already transferred into their account, before it got to the fifth day, i received my delivery Just as ordered... Tested, trusted and reliable.
desmondo10
July 23rd, 2019
Jumia site,I like the site layout and things are easy to find and doesn't consume much data and they deliver on time the last time I ordered something it came 3 days to the day I was expecting it and I was surprised so I give them credit for that and their products are quite good

Tip for consumers: You can make good money too

ernestd29
July 16th, 2019
Among several other online shops, jumia.com.ng has proven to be the-common-man friendly in all aspects.

Quick and accurate delivery.
Great products.
Friendly charges.
And after sales support
odukomayaa
June 13th, 2019
O order a deep freezer and the picture which I saw on the add was different from what was brought to my house I just have to reject the delivery, I don't know why some sellers will have to use a different picture for what they want to sell
gisellef7
May 24th, 2019
Jumia is an online purchasing site which deals in all kinds of goods, beauty and fashion goods, electronics, etc. Payment is done only after you must have confirmed the quality of your product upon delivery. To be able to place an order, you just need to get yourself registered for free, then you can enjoy the online shopping. Yes! It is that easy and credible.
ihezurui
June 10th, 2019
I have patronize that business, and it's really awesome doing business with them. I would recommend them a hundred times.
bashira5
May 23rd, 2019
Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.Very good, but there is always room for improvement.
albyl
May 14th, 2019
My issues has been with Jumia dispatch drivers, they are extremely rude, unpleasant and unfriendly.
However, the customer service people are friendlier but each time I report the dispatch drivers to them nothing is done and I still see the same dispatch driver coming to deliver food to me which scares me.
It's either they are flashing your phone or they threaten to take away your goods purchased if you don't meet them somewhere away from your delivery address (infact, one time they took away my purchase) or the most recent my food seal was broken by a rude unpleasant dispatch driver which caused me not to eat the food for fear.

Well, for me it was always about credibility and convenience.

By Eloisalem C.
See more answers (4)

Very easy, Just login to jumia app and place a call

By Adangozi O.
See more answers (4)

Like I specified in my review, Jumia needs to have a chatbot and upload videos of every product alongside the price, so that buyers can actually see what they are purchasing.

By Eloisalem C.