Jumia

Jumia has a consumer rating of 4.35 stars from 36 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jumia also ranks 26th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Jumia?

“Nigeria's Leading Online Shopping Platform”

Ifitumi S.
6/26/19

Jumia Shopping platform is the best so far that has helped many Nigerian to get access to products of different kinds from the comfort of their home. The online market store has different shops affiliated to it which makes it very rich in different products, ranging from household utensils, electronics, furniture etc. The website has a excellent homepage view that allows visitors to easily navigate through each of the pages or corners of choice depending what on what you came online to shop. The delivery of goods can be so fast or slow depending on your choice of shopping. When I use Jumia express I receive my packages earlier than when I chose another type. The customer service is always available to pick calls at the open ours of the day. The site made it in such a way that shoppers can cancel orders at anytime if by any reasons there is a change in choice of the product. What I like most about the online market is the ability of shoppers to pay on delivery; this means I can order for a product while my money is still in my custody. I only make payment when I have received my package

“Was once awesome.”

Obasi M.
12/3/17

Was awesome in the past until they started doing experiments with customer's money. This is making it a week plus they deducted money from my debit card for an order they said was invalid. Would give them a few more days to refund me before taking further actions. No serious business performs experiment(s) on a live website. Test and new features were supposed to be tested on a development console and not on a live website.

orowoo
August 17th, 2019
The increasing number of sites similar to Jumia.com tell of its profitability to businesses, especially retailers and relevance to the regular consumer. It just goes to show how the need for the traditional shops and stores will be dispensed with within the next few years.
eloisalemc
July 25th, 2019
Jumia recently added the JForce to its brand and that to me, I creating job opportunities.
It would be equally nice if they could allow prospective buyers really understand the products they are buying (Specifications and the like) beforehand.
opadelei
May 17th, 2019
Jumia has actually done a lot of advantages to the world economy. You don't now have to go to the physical market to get your products. At the tips of your hands you can order from jumia. Jumia would have received my 5stars rating if their products prices are moderate enough. They should know full well that there are now many e-markets. And if care is not taken, they make go insolvent
eliaso11
May 24th, 2019
Delivery is slow sometimes it takes forever even though the good will still arrive but they're still making waves in Africa especially Nigeria
ulruka
May 29th, 2019
I would like the delivery to become fast take a week to receive his package this trouble,and product quality nasco and other are a little worried about the cost the service is doing well these most important

Tip for consumers: Given critics also important friends

kezzn
May 10th, 2019
I love the website but I think you guys should improve the u
UI, remember to always try to make it colourful and beautiful

Well, for me it was always about credibility and convenience.

By Eloisalem C.
See more answers (4)

Very easy, Just login to jumia app and place a call

By Adangozi O.
See more answers (4)

Like I specified in my review, Jumia needs to have a chatbot and upload videos of every product alongside the price, so that buyers can actually see what they are purchasing.

By Eloisalem C.