Jumia.co.ke

Jumia.co.ke has a consumer rating of 3.88 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jumia.co.ke also ranks 19th among Clothing Other sites.

How would you rate Jumia.co.ke?

“Excellent customer care service”

Clara M.
5/9/19

The best online store so far in Africa. You get what you order and if you have any issues, they are resolved on time. I love their services

“Tread Very Carefully”

Yvonne S.
6/21/18

Jumia entices you with all manner of promises and sugar-coated deals,but once you're drawn in they really can't care less.Bought my son a tablet from them for his birthday.When it was delivered,we immediately noticed its WiFi capabilities were down.On calling Jumia,they said they couldn't really guarantee the features on their listings are accurate since they deal with third-party vendors.What a load of c***.So my only alternative was to wait a week for their agent to come confirm my claims were true,then they might try follow up with the vendor.We've never felt so cheated

dennisd221
June 27th, 2019
The best online shop in kenya with the best deals. They deliver fast and they also accept returns the first 7 days
claram145
May 9th, 2019
tessm30
June 3rd, 2019
I have ordered a lot of things with jumia and they've always delivered with great services and staff as well.
yvonnes107
June 21st, 2018
jackeyn
May 11th, 2019
You get what you asked for, something I hadn't expected especially for electronics. I'm now open to shopping with Jumia
clarkkentk
2,385 helpful votes
August 4th, 2016
They got my phone delivered right to my doorstep within 24 hours. I couldn't believe it
edgark18
April 22nd, 2019
Good. I said good. From time to time, you will shop with Jumia and they will deliver. They should just improve on their time of delivery and refunding customers whenever the transaction goes south.
greglyno
October 4th, 2016
All time user-friendly

It's legit. I have personally dealt with them on several occasions

By Clara M.

It's easy, through phone call, you can get to customer care executive. Their mail also is reliable

By Clara M.

I have dealt with them severally and they have not disappointed

By Clara M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Jumia.co.ke staff and other customers.

Jumia - Kenya's No.1 Online Shopping Mall | Shop Online for electronics, books, shoes, fashion & more from top brands ?_?Enjoy pay on delivery - Order now!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jumia.co.ke?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.9
Have a question about Jumia.co.ke?