Jumbo.gr

Jumbo.gr has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Jumbo.gr?

“Very disappointed!”

ANDI A.
4/18/21

I've made a visit to Jumbo shop from Romania. Big mistake! First of all, the lady from the entrance told me to let my bag (it's a Samsonite bag) at her, but I explained to her that I have there personal documents and keys and money, so I will enter inside with my bag, like the other people which had no problems or discussions with her. Maybe, like a revenge, at the exit of the shop, 2 security agents ask me to open my bag! I asked them why me and not all other people which was there, and I refused to open my bag, considering this an offense and I asked to came the manager! The person which told me that was the vice manager of the shop told me that this is a security problem and they can ask me to open my bag! I asked to came the police, but I realized that was under my dignity to go down to their level and I've open my bag. Was nothing! With this bag I was from 2015 in all of Greece and Europe and also in Thessaloniki Jumbo shop, without any problems! I l I've tried to explain to them that they have security measures which can assure a discreet surveillance and is not possible to stop the clients as they want! I would like to know if this attitude is representative to Jumbo shops from Romania or only for this one?! Jumbo security works only like those 2 agents and the manager cover them? This is the representative personal for Jumbo shops?! They can't assume a mistake and say:"I am sorry, it was a mistake!" They said only: "Go from here"! Very disappointed for this attitude and for me is the last visit to Jumbo!

andia11
April 18th, 2021

I've made a visit to Jumbo shop from Romania. Big mistake!
Very disappointed for this attitude and for me is the last visit to Jumbo!

Questions? Get answers from the Jumbo.gr staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jumbo.gr?

Have a question about Jumbo.gr?