Juice From The Raw reviews

22,145 reviews with 5 stars

christinah203
Christina H.
4/5/19

Very detailed and user friendly! I had all the information I needed. Much better than other juice sites I’ve used in the past. Thank you.

lisah487
Lisa H.
4/4/19

I started using the juices for a quick cleanse, but found that I enjoyed them so much I now order to have a daily veggie intake. I simply do not like veggies and I will never juice. I have a juicer too but keeping all the ingredients on-hand turned out to be throwing out greens as I got too busy. Grabbing a juice while it might seem more expensive, was what I needed. I will probably buy an 18 pack every 2 weeks and it's well worth it!

anonymousv393
anonymous V.
4/4/19

It was great. Order came on the day I wanted it to come. All drinks were still completely frozen when i opened the package.

veronicab97
Veronica B.
4/4/19

Loved the fast turn around as well as the packaging and the juice flavors - the coconut could be improved.

jayneq1
Jayne Q.
4/4/19

Easy to use website, quick delivery options and delicious juice, great customer service- got right back to me when I had a question.

youngy6
young Y.
4/3/19

I have never juiced before but my friend recommended highly juice from the raw. The juices are amazingly delicious. I feel so cleaner and better. Also, I go to the bathroom very well.

daniels817
Daniel S.
4/3/19

Good the stuff is great. The only thing that kind of stunk is not being able to use the free delivery code. Kind of defeated the purpose of using Groupon.

theresar90
Theresa R.
4/3/19

So far, it was easy and efficient. No hiccups or clitches. This is only a partial review and cannot be taken in its entirety until the transaction has come full circle.

robynn17
Robyn N.
4/2/19

Love doing this detox!! Even convinced my co workers @ total body therapy and wellness -to get involved !!

traciec16
Tracie C.
4/1/19

I LOVE Juice from the Raw! Longtime customer, and always very satisfied with the products and delivery!

shamariah
Shamaria H.
4/1/19

Pretty simple. Curious to know why the soups dont ship with the juices. And how much longer will they take to arrive?

naturalj1
Natural J.
3/31/19

Very fast and easy. Excellent customer service. I had a question and a question and received a response in about 15 mins.

aarony17
Aaron Y.
3/31/19

I bought this cleanse for my son, but he has but allergy. Can the cashew one be substituted? Thanks!

joanng52
Joann G.
3/31/19

Everything was explained well...I'm excited to give this a try and then let my friends know about it!

dorciz
Dorci Z.
3/30/19

I found Juice from the Raw through Hroupon and gave them a try. I've been juicing for over 15 years and their combinations are some of the best I've tried! Very pleasing taste, arrived super fast & still frozen and tastes great once thawed. You can't go wrong with these juices!

diamondt8
Diamond T.
3/30/19

So far I am pleased with the order process. I hope that everything continues to be great with you all.

ferdinandoc1
FERDINANDO C.
3/28/19

this is my third time ordering from Juice from the RAW. I really love the products and I have been feeling amazing.

tinad158
Tina D.
3/28/19

Easy shopping. Normally I get next day delivery but this time the earliest delivery is 6 days from now. That’s the only bummer.

emilyt104
Emily T.
3/27/19

shipping a little delayed but good product, would be great if there were more days for the cleanse to be delivered during

vasanaa
Vasana A.
3/27/19

Only think I didn’t understand is I got a coupon two for 179 and free shipping with it but the bill came out more can you take a look at that thanks

shyleef
Shylee F.
3/26/19

I love the idea of all this but the price of shipping is pretty ridiculous. I wish you could at least put in 2 offer codes. I bought the deal through Groupon & I sort of wish I didn't. It ended up being way more expensive than I thought.

janetn83
Janet N.
3/25/19

The juices arrived in 2 days and they all taste great. I don't feel hungry and my cravings for sugar have minimized. Overall this is a great product.

alexm558
Alex M.
3/25/19

I messed up my address and the delivery went to the wrong place--they were very nice and sent me a replacement for free!

dorisd59
Doris D.
3/25/19

This is my second order. I was very satisfied the first time around and the juices arrived as promised and were frozen and packaged well.

kimberlym184
Kimberly M.
3/24/19

Very quick with shipment. Order was professionally packaged and arrived as expected. Juices taste great and are filling.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?