Juice From The Raw reviews

21,824 reviews with 4 stars

charlotteg80
Charlotte G.
4/5/19

Great! I loved that labels were put on juices so I knew which ones were for beginners and the advanced level.

ashleew14
Ashlee W.
4/3/19

Costumer service very friendly and helpful. 4 stars because I have not tried product yet. Waiting on my order.

fanshelysh
Fanshelys H.
4/3/19

This was a very helpful website and very informative and user friendly. I’m hoping that the straightforward information truly helps me being that I’ve struggled with other cleanses because it allows me to eat and it becomes stressful to select healthy foods and prep meals that coordinate with the cleanse

deborahh291
Deborah H.
3/31/19

I am looking forward to trying this product. The website was very informative and I was able to speak to someone on Friday that was very helpful and knowledgeable. I am excited to get back on a healthy journey and get back to a consistent healthy lifestyle change.

rachelb289
Rachel B.
3/31/19

I feel like you get the same deal off Groupon as you do with the free shipping not sure why both are an option.

stephanies573
Stephanie S.
3/31/19

Website is a lil confusing but manageable to get where u need. Sad I can't take advantage of free shipping as I did pay for a fee to purchase it. So really it's not like groupon save u any money like u were anticipating.

susanh701
Susan H.
3/30/19

Super easy to order. I really enjoyed the learn section. Maybe more information on the Choi es ofnonhresiwmts?

lawrencew132
Lawrence W.
3/29/19

Kelly Malone of Juice From Raw is one of the best customer serviceI people I have deal with. I had a trouble with the delivery service. But as soon as they found out, second package was sent to me without hesitation. This is a good place to start for first-time Juicers...

sherikas
Sherika S.
3/29/19

All the juices tasted delicious. I lost 6lbs in 3 days. I feel it's a bit pricey but cheaper than other companies as I am trying them all out that deliver to my area. So far Juice from the Raw takes the lead. I will order again in the future.

lawrencew49
Lawrence W.
3/29/19

My shopping experience have been excellent. We had a little hiccup on a delivery service, but it was taken care of as soon as it they became aware of it.

aishaw9
Aisha W.
3/29/19

Feels a bit expensive but I’m looking forward to seeing if this helps my husband and with a much needed jumpstart to healthier eating habits

soniak36
SONIA K.
3/28/19

Easy to process, fast shipping. Today's my first day of cleanse so I tried the detox green (not sweet) but I'm ready for my journey. I'll leave another review regarding my 3 cleanse

bethanieg3
Bethanie G.
3/28/19

I am excited to start after reading the great reviews! I wish there was a way to get my juice sooner though.. is there?

jenniferc818
jennifer c.
3/27/19

Easy to redeem a groupon. Dissatisfied I couldn't use the free shipping code along with the groupon redemption code.

magzims
magzim s.
3/26/19

I had good experience, the delivery time was on point. If you have any concerns they will address them right away.

sherriz6
Sherri Z.
3/25/19

I did still have some questions about the differences between the different cleanses and I don't even know if I'm getting juices or smoothies. I'm just risking it I guess. Lastly, the only other issue was finding delivery dates that worked for me, the day I wanted wasn't available so I had to shift things around.

williamd514
William D.
3/20/19

Looks like a great product, who knew that the Groupon Savings was actually the Shipping cost, that they later made me pay. Tricky stuff.

ambert49
Amber T.
3/18/19

Ordering and delivery was easy and fast. Interested in seeing the results I gain. This is my first time doing a cleanse.

suny5
Sun y.
3/18/19

The coupon didn’t save me much as it doesn’t allow you to use both the voucher number and the free shipping promo code, but otherwise my previous experience showed that it is pretty convenient to order and to get the product shipped on the reserved date.

nenal3
Nena L.
3/17/19

Easy but had difficulty typing in information because the caret or cursor was jumping around making me retype over and over.

hadiyaf
Hadiya F.
3/15/19

Didn’t find the 5 days or soup on the menu from Groupon site once voucher purchased - so it appears that you don’t have the same selections

suzannem286
Suzanne M.
3/15/19

When you purchase the groupon it should say somewhere obvious that you will also be responsible for shipping cost.

andream331
Andrea M.
3/15/19

I would give it a 5 star but it is a little expensive.
I'm trying the soup clans for the 1st time.
I've done your other Cleanses 4 times and I'll love them.

shannonm206
Shannon M.
3/14/19

I really enjoy these juices. I've done this cleanse 3 times. I think it's a great value. I usually get the Groupon.

suzannet67
Suzanne T.
3/13/19

I have done a few cleanses from you so far and have had a very easy shopping experience. The product comes on the day I request and I have not had a problem. Very satisfied with service so far.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?