Juice From The Raw reviews

21,068 reviews with 4 stars

nenal3
Nena L.
3/17/19

Easy but had difficulty typing in information because the caret or cursor was jumping around making me retype over and over.

hadiyaf
Hadiya F.
3/15/19

Didn’t find the 5 days or soup on the menu from Groupon site once voucher purchased - so it appears that you don’t have the same selections

suzannem286
Suzanne M.
3/15/19

When you purchase the groupon it should say somewhere obvious that you will also be responsible for shipping cost.

andream331
Andrea M.
3/15/19

I would give it a 5 star but it is a little expensive.
I'm trying the soup clans for the 1st time.
I've done your other Cleanses 4 times and I'll love them.

shannonm206
Shannon M.
3/14/19

I really enjoy these juices. I've done this cleanse 3 times. I think it's a great value. I usually get the Groupon.

suzannet67
Suzanne T.
3/13/19

I have done a few cleanses from you so far and have had a very easy shopping experience. The product comes on the day I request and I have not had a problem. Very satisfied with service so far.

chelseas74
Chelsea S.
3/12/19

Very user friendly website. Ingredients for soups weren’t add accessible as the ingredients for juices. Otherwise, 5-stars.

sueb256
Sue B.
3/10/19

I just do not understand the free shipping that I could not figure out how to use. If I am missing something please let me know.

stephanies568
Stephanie S.
3/7/19

A little confusing if your coming from groupon but figured it out quickly.. like the visual concept and information that is given, makes trying decide what's right for you easier

carolannm2
CAROLANN M.
3/7/19

I DO NOT LIKE THE FLAT RATE SHIPPING OF $30. ITS ESSENTIALLY A WAY TO GET BACK THE MONEY FROM THE DISCOUNTED PRICE

danicah8
Danica H.
3/6/19

While they're shipping was completed quite quickly (two day shipping) the package itself shipped late, which messed up my cleanse schedule.

sanf6
San F.
3/5/19

Wide product selection let's you choose the Cleanse that is needed at the time of purchase. You can choose the date of product receipt i.e. within 2 days of order placement or a later date of your choosing. Great tasting products.

chelseae16
Chelsea E.
3/3/19

18 juices for $109. So about $6 per juice. Good price since I didn't pay for shipping, and was delivered the next day in a re-usable freezerbag that kept them from melting.

roxannal7
Roxanna L.
3/1/19

Thought I would be getting a better deal if I purchased through Groupon but only ended up saving $2.00. If I would have known I would have stuck with another company I typically order from.

marya498
Mary a.
2/25/19

Everything was great all the juices was delicious also tea was great only my problem I paid shipping cost about $29.99 kinda inconvenient, i was hopping to be outside of my door, leasing office take few minutes to walk. Picking up this package it’s pretty heavy to carry.

jonathans319
jonathan s.
2/25/19

Well, the groupon I purchased didn't actually save any $$ overall... This package is discounted, and with the shipping cost (can't use the "free shipping" option with other offers), the 3 day cleanse came out to the same price...

alisonh81
Alison H.
2/24/19

I really enjoyed my last cleanse and hope to do one every couple of months. Is there a rewards program?

only complain I have it

carrieb141
Carrie B.
2/23/19

Shipping is pretty expensive. Wish you had a way to recycle shipping boxes to help reduce cost. One bottle leaked slightly from top?

suzannet65
Suzanne T.
2/20/19

It was fairly easy especially with PayPal option. Only issue was that you were unable to locate my existing account which I am pretty sure I had.

francesm112
Frances M.
2/17/19

This is the third time we have ordered juices from you and we love it. Wish we could create our on package and mix it up a bit but overall we love it!

marcelog11
Marcelo G.
2/16/19

I love the juices... it would be nice if I could choose any single bottle and add to any of the juicing plans.

alexf179
Alex F.
2/16/19

Easy to navigate and good information. Hoping product meets expectations should have a 5 day believer cleanse.

evas105
Eva S.
2/15/19

I would buy it more often if it was cheaper. I propose that you offer a monthly or quarterly juice cleanse package with cheaper pricing

kristinn27
Kristin N.
2/15/19

I thought I would have an option for free shipping using DeliverMe code butvtgere was no option to enter that.

monicah53
Monica H.
2/8/19

Would like more info on who should buy which juice cleanse depending on current diet and healthy lifestyle.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?