Juice From The Raw reviews

21,058 reviews with 3 stars

charlotter64
Charlotte R.
3/14/19

I purchased a deal with GroupOn and when I came to use the Voucher Code I wasn't quite sure which product to pick. The original prices on Groupon did not match the ones on the site. But I did get thru it, just a little longer than anticipated.

sooh5
Soo H.
3/13/19

It was ok... but I wish I can use both the discount my friend gave me ($10 off) and the DeliverMe discount...It seems kind of lame that I can't use two discounts for one order. I feel like the $10 discount would not get used.

leezar1
Leeza R.
3/9/19

I got a group on for 79 but with the shipping it comes out to 109 anyways. So I tried to save money. And it ended up coming out the same. So pointless.

doniag1
Donia G.
3/8/19

shipping is SO expensive! i bought a groupon deal and didn't realize how much i'd have to pay...totally not a deal after forking over so much.

lesliem205
Leslie M.
3/7/19

Tough website to navigate - took me awhile to figure out how to use the groupon / which products I could apply it to. Cart experience confusing as you have that detox tea - and the "add to cart" is the same green color as "checkout".

wendyt71
Wendy T.
3/1/19

I’m disappointed that I used a Groupon and was charged for shipping. It ended up no real deal!!!

lidiat7
Lidia T.
2/27/19

I used a Groupon to save money but then couldn’t get free shopping so the price ended up being the same asom the website-NOT CHEAPER in any way.

eustaceo
Eustace O.
2/19/19

The shopping experience wasn't bad but I was disappointed that I could not apply the free shipping discount to my order because I made my purchase through Groupon....bummer!

robc179
Rob C.
2/19/19

I purchased two Groupons but could not apply both to one order. This is leading me to be charged extra since I have to put in two separate orders.

stephaniec444
Stephanie C.
2/18/19

I would like to know more about the before and after weight after a cleanse. It seems no one talks about that. Does weight loss not occur during a 3 day cleanse? Should I do a 7??

michellej164
Michelle J.
2/15/19

I had a GREAT experience. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't take advantage of the free delivery but overall; I was VERY satisfied. The juices taste GREAT & I feel like I have more energy since I started the cleanse. My body is responding to the healthy intake.

Thank you!

xiomarag6
Xiomara G.
2/15/19

Used voucher from Groupon. Came OT to the same price (no actual savings) just more loops to jump through.

crystalv180
Crystal V.
2/9/19

You should put in the fine print the customer will still have to pay for shipping. This is misleading. But I'm going to try it since I paid for it.

gwenh42
Gwen H.
2/9/19

This is my second 3 day juice cleanse purchase, I was excited because I found a groupon deal that was $30 off but not so excited that when I did my purchase I had to pay $30 shipping since it was the groupon deal. It was a total waste of time getting this deal!

zijadab
ZIJADA B.
2/8/19

I really don't see any discount from buying it on groupon. Your shipping is 30 dollars and codes cannot be combined.

antoniod56
Antonio D.
2/5/19

Couldn’t find the code for free shipping
Wanted to see if I could get reimbursed for it if possible

richardb934
Richard B.
2/3/19

Well, with Groupon I normally expect a discount, sometimes even a bargain, but this was exactly the same price as anyone visiting your website would pay after I paid for the shipping. So it was a disappointment in that regard. On the other hand the products look great and I’m looking forward to doing the cleanse, feeling better and maybe losing a little weight. Would have been nice to receive at least a small discount from your normal pricing for going through Groupon.

claref20
Clare F.
1/29/19

I bought this offer on Groupon, I haven’t been able to purchase the cleanse I bought, and now it’s billed me the whole amount with no option to redeem my groupon

marjoriek14
Marjorie K.
1/29/19

Fine except I thought I was getting a deal with Groupon but after going through all that I still had to pay shipping so it worked out to be exactly the same cost had I not used Groupon at all.

miguelp31
Miguel P.
1/22/19

I had trouble with the placing the order, error message said there was difficulty processing the payment but I was not my card.

pamelac215
Pamela C.
1/22/19

Ordering went fine......will not receive order until Wednesday (next day) so I cannot fully rate the service yet

catherinej69
Catherine J.
1/21/19

Tried to check out on the mobile site but there was nowhere to enter discount codes. A problem with mobile site or my phone?? Not sure

alyssaw31
Alyssa W.
1/17/19

Disappointed that my coupon fro previous order is same price as new client. Would be nice if repeat customer got a better discount.

mayak23
Maya K.
1/16/19

Placed order via groupon - groupon wasn't clear that you'll have to pay an additional $30 for shipping.

kathleeng178
Kathleen G.
1/14/19

I'm excited to try the cleanse, but not excited the shipping is $29.99 Even with the Groupon it's $100 no matter how you do it. Not really a deal at all.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?