Juice From The Raw reviews

21,777 reviews with 3 stars

laquanac
LAQUANA C.
4/3/19

I was very disappointed in the shipping fee, i feel it’s very high and I probably wouldn’t have purchased if I knew it was $30!!

diorc1
Dior C.
4/2/19

I purchased a Groupon and it is misleading regarding the price of shipping. Especially when you are having a free shipping offer however you cannot combine. Very disappointed.

lilliank26
Lillian K.
3/29/19

Used a groupon, not actually a deal since you have to pay $30 for shipping, wish I had seen that before, wouldn't have bought.

jeremya63
Jeremy A.
3/29/19

Not a real bargain. Bought through Groupon but must pay $30 shipping. There went all the saving! Don’t be fooled.

rebeccag178
Rebecca G.
3/29/19

I wish there was a way that we could return the bottles/shipping boxes for reuse. I enjoy the ease of having juice ready to go, but think that I can juice myself and not add to the over accumulation of waste.

jenniferh795
JENNIFER H.
3/29/19

I used a groupon and was not able to qualify for the free shipping. It cost just as much as just going directly on the site and getting the free shipping. Not much of a deal at all, disappointing!

alexandrab95
Alexandra B.
3/28/19

Bought 1 Groupon for 2 and I have to buy 2 separate cleanse to apply each vouchers instead of having one voucher

randyw132
Randy W.
3/27/19

Not happy ordered from Groupon though I was saving money but it’s the same as buying on amazon only good out of this the juice TASTES great

aleishar1
Aleisha R.
3/27/19

It is disappointing That in the Groupon details did not say that shipping would cost an extra $30 once you try to redeem your voucher at check out. The customer should be notified so that they can make the choice of if they want to purchase this with the shipping cost being charged additionally at a later time. I would’ve rather purchased a cleanse at the store to save the 30 bucks.

judithe45
Judith E.
3/27/19

The "name" of the cleanse is different on Groupon than on your site. It made it confusing to try to find it.

agi
AG I.
3/24/19

The product looks great, It arrived yesterday in the afternoon. However, we paid $29.99 for the product to be delivered on a Friday. Customer Service contacted me when I placed the order to let me know I was not going to receive them until the following day and no refund was available. Not happy with that option. Order should be more clear at time of check out.

theresab180
Theresa B.
3/22/19

I purchased a Groupon for the 3-day cleanse for $69. At checkout there is a discount code available for free shipping that I could not use because of already entering the groupon code. I ended up paying $30 for shipping so I still ended up paying $100 for this. Be aware if you don’t buy from this site.

jamilac3
Jamila C.
3/20/19

There are a lot of coupons out there but they are not saving any more money than the FREE SHIPPING coupon. It's been very time consuming trying to figure out if Groupon, WalMart, or other online discounts are worth pursuing only to find out they aren't.

sheridas1
sherida s.
3/20/19

If i had known that i would still have to pay $30 for shipping after i paid $80 for the juice i would have bought. The groupon is a joke. Its a trick. Shame on you.

dominiquec29
Dominique C.
3/19/19

I bought a groupon but I could’ve just went through the site since I ended up paying the same price with $30 shipping.

charlotter64
Charlotte R.
3/14/19

I purchased a deal with GroupOn and when I came to use the Voucher Code I wasn't quite sure which product to pick. The original prices on Groupon did not match the ones on the site. But I did get thru it, just a little longer than anticipated.

sooh5
Soo H.
3/13/19

It was ok... but I wish I can use both the discount my friend gave me ($10 off) and the DeliverMe discount...It seems kind of lame that I can't use two discounts for one order. I feel like the $10 discount would not get used.

leezar1
Leeza R.
3/9/19

I got a group on for 79 but with the shipping it comes out to 109 anyways. So I tried to save money. And it ended up coming out the same. So pointless.

doniag1
Donia G.
3/8/19

shipping is SO expensive! i bought a groupon deal and didn't realize how much i'd have to pay...totally not a deal after forking over so much.

lesliem205
Leslie M.
3/7/19

Tough website to navigate - took me awhile to figure out how to use the groupon / which products I could apply it to. Cart experience confusing as you have that detox tea - and the "add to cart" is the same green color as "checkout".

wendyt71
Wendy T.
3/1/19

I’m disappointed that I used a Groupon and was charged for shipping. It ended up no real deal!!!

lidiat7
Lidia T.
2/27/19

I used a Groupon to save money but then couldn’t get free shopping so the price ended up being the same asom the website-NOT CHEAPER in any way.

eustaceo
Eustace O.
2/19/19

The shopping experience wasn't bad but I was disappointed that I could not apply the free shipping discount to my order because I made my purchase through Groupon....bummer!

robc179
Rob C.
2/19/19

I purchased two Groupons but could not apply both to one order. This is leading me to be charged extra since I have to put in two separate orders.

stephaniec444
Stephanie C.
2/18/19

I would like to know more about the before and after weight after a cleanse. It seems no one talks about that. Does weight loss not occur during a 3 day cleanse? Should I do a 7??

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?