Juice From The Raw reviews

21,720 reviews with 2 stars

agnieszkak17
Agnieszka K.
3/31/19

The name from the groupon was different from the name on the website and I do if I ordered the right juice. Also there was a free shipping code but it won't let you use it with the groupon so you pay the same price. Seems underhanded.

sobeidap
Sobeida P.
3/29/19

I ordered a 3 days juice with probiotics on Tuesday night and for some
Reason my order got lost. Today is Friday and I just realized I was never charged and that ny order dissaperar =\

clairem97
Claire M.
3/26/19

Thus far, after using two other juice cleansing outfits, I am not overly impressed. I purchased a Groupon and saved ZERO dollars by virtue of the Groupon. It was a very misleading discount, frankly.

adriand144
Adrian D.
3/25/19

I didnt realize that with the groupon, there was an additional shipping cost, which practically is the full amount of the cleanse, so I really didnt save anything. I'm pretty upset about that

alexandrah40
Alexandra H.
3/21/19

The cleanse name on Groupon does not match any of the options on the site. I got the premium organic 3 day cleanse, but don’t see that on the site.

melaniem173
Melanie M.
3/18/19

I was trying to redeem my points for a $50 gift card and was unable to. I clicked redeem before the rest of my points updated, and was only able to get one for $30 and one for $10 when I had enough points for $50 off.

stellam60
Stella M.
3/17/19

I purchased two 3 Day juice and had to pay two different S&H which I thought was unfair since it was coming to the same address.

kenneths247
Kenneth S.
3/16/19

My friend sent me a referral coupon after I had thought about using the site. I was unable to use my $10 off with the shipping code offered. I also did not get my points when I signed up. Delivery is $30, so I will really only save $20 on the price when I get a $50 gift card after racking up all those points.

aarond56
Aaron D.
3/14/19

The shipping is insane. Thought I was getting a good deal on Groupon but with 30$ shipping not so much..

renatas8
Renata S.
3/13/19

The Groupon is pointless because they charge you $30 for shipping and normally they have free shipping (not when you have a Groupon). Frustrating and sneaky:( I love these juices and have used them before. Good pricing compared to others.

jessicas618
Jessica S.
3/4/19

I bought a groupon and ended up paying full price as the website because you didn’t allow me to use the free shipping code....paid 77.99 for group-on then 29.99 shipping.....on your website 109.99 with free shipping. Looks like “bait and switch” to me. I am not happy. I had to pay the extra shipping or I would loose my 79.99. I don’t know if I want to order again with this dishonesty.

elinat2
Elina T.
3/2/19

I purchased from Groupon and ended up paying additional 30$ for delivery which was not mentuoned in coupon

destinyl12
Destiny L.
2/28/19

Unfortunately, I feel like I didn't get the deal that was advertised.
_ Groupon deal 3-day juice cleanse for $79.
I bought one for my husband and myself
Then I get to the website and my Groupon is applied as a promo code so I have to make two separate transactions leaving me to pay shipping fees TWICE (29.95) to come to the same address from the same place on the same day.
In hopes to still get some type of deal I call customer service and ask if they could ship the two orders as 1 was told there was nothing, they can do. As if they don't have bigger boxes or bigger juice cleanses that they ship out.
So I really didn't get a deal at all.
All I can hope for now is that the juices are quality.

michaelm2064
Michael M.
2/21/19

why do you make the cusotmer type all the info, and THEN allow them to use paypal when all that info can simply come from a "one-click" from paypal???

kayleaf
Kaylea F.
2/21/19

Groupon doesn’t state that the shipping is super expensive. I could’ve gotten a different brand for the same price had I known that.

munh
Mun H.
2/21/19

The Groupon is con- gimmick . Groupon costs $69 and shipping is $29.95, which is the same as $99.99 with free shipping . I’m not allowed to use Groupon and the free shipping code: DeliverMe, which I’m very unhappy about.

maggiem154
Maggie M.
2/15/19

The mobile version of your website is not user friendly. I had a discount code from Groupon and it was very difficult to find where to input that information. It was hidden and required the knowledge to click the cart image where it says "show order summary". The fact that this was hidden felt deceptive. It was not intuitive. It forced me to open my laptop and fulfill the purchase there. Only on the laptop is this discount code input box easily visible. More and more people are moving towards purchasing items on their mobile devices. I highly advise some UX designers take a look at your mobile site and try to strategize ways for an easier conversion.

philomenaw1
Philomena W.
2/10/19

I just wish I could be able to customize my order, allergic to cashew nuts, wish I could change those cashew nuts juice to something else

lindah735
Linda H.
2/4/19

Very difficult to navigate. Buying through Groupon and then trying to go through different website. Don’t understand. Hopefully I don’t get charged twice

louisd74
Louis D.
1/31/19

Should state that shipping is $30. You think your getting a deal until you pay shipping then it’s same as all other brands.

sarahk272
Sarah K.
1/30/19

I used the Groupon but cannot combine the code with shipping discount making it virtually useless. The shipping discount should be able to be combined with the Groupon voucher.

sarahk273
Sarah K.
1/30/19

Because I can’t use multiple coupon codes I had to place two separate orders to use two different groupons.

karens846
Karen S.
1/26/19

Should not be charged for shipping. Does not state anywhere on the Groupon site that shipping is not included...

josephd393
Joseph D.
1/21/19

Really disappointed that they're is a30 dollar shipping charge on top of the Groupon. I didn't see that in the fine print. I won't be shopping here anymore.

danielg311
Daniel G.
1/18/19

heard about you through groupon paid for it, yet had to pay 30$ for shipping! if that was the case you should let customers know before buying!

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?