Juice From The Raw reviews

20,878 reviews with 2 stars

aarond56
Aaron D.
3/14/19

The shipping is insane. Thought I was getting a good deal on Groupon but with 30$ shipping not so much..

renatas8
Renata S.
3/13/19

The Groupon is pointless because they charge you $30 for shipping and normally they have free shipping (not when you have a Groupon). Frustrating and sneaky:( I love these juices and have used them before. Good pricing compared to others.

jessicas618
Jessica S.
3/4/19

I bought a groupon and ended up paying full price as the website because you didn’t allow me to use the free shipping code....paid 77.99 for group-on then 29.99 shipping.....on your website 109.99 with free shipping. Looks like “bait and switch” to me. I am not happy. I had to pay the extra shipping or I would loose my 79.99. I don’t know if I want to order again with this dishonesty.

elinat2
Elina T.
3/2/19

I purchased from Groupon and ended up paying additional 30$ for delivery which was not mentuoned in coupon

destinyl12
Destiny L.
2/28/19

Unfortunately, I feel like I didn't get the deal that was advertised.
_ Groupon deal 3-day juice cleanse for $79.
I bought one for my husband and myself
Then I get to the website and my Groupon is applied as a promo code so I have to make two separate transactions leaving me to pay shipping fees TWICE (29.95) to come to the same address from the same place on the same day.
In hopes to still get some type of deal I call customer service and ask if they could ship the two orders as 1 was told there was nothing, they can do. As if they don't have bigger boxes or bigger juice cleanses that they ship out.
So I really didn't get a deal at all.
All I can hope for now is that the juices are quality.

michaelm2064
Michael M.
2/21/19

why do you make the cusotmer type all the info, and THEN allow them to use paypal when all that info can simply come from a "one-click" from paypal???

kayleaf
Kaylea F.
2/21/19

Groupon doesn’t state that the shipping is super expensive. I could’ve gotten a different brand for the same price had I known that.

munh
Mun H.
2/21/19

The Groupon is con- gimmick . Groupon costs $69 and shipping is $29.95, which is the same as $99.99 with free shipping . I’m not allowed to use Groupon and the free shipping code: DeliverMe, which I’m very unhappy about.

maggiem154
Maggie M.
2/15/19

The mobile version of your website is not user friendly. I had a discount code from Groupon and it was very difficult to find where to input that information. It was hidden and required the knowledge to click the cart image where it says "show order summary". The fact that this was hidden felt deceptive. It was not intuitive. It forced me to open my laptop and fulfill the purchase there. Only on the laptop is this discount code input box easily visible. More and more people are moving towards purchasing items on their mobile devices. I highly advise some UX designers take a look at your mobile site and try to strategize ways for an easier conversion.

philomenaw1
Philomena W.
2/10/19

I just wish I could be able to customize my order, allergic to cashew nuts, wish I could change those cashew nuts juice to something else

lindah735
Linda H.
2/4/19

Very difficult to navigate. Buying through Groupon and then trying to go through different website. Don’t understand. Hopefully I don’t get charged twice

louisd74
Louis D.
1/31/19

Should state that shipping is $30. You think your getting a deal until you pay shipping then it’s same as all other brands.

sarahk272
Sarah K.
1/30/19

I used the Groupon but cannot combine the code with shipping discount making it virtually useless. The shipping discount should be able to be combined with the Groupon voucher.

sarahk273
Sarah K.
1/30/19

Because I can’t use multiple coupon codes I had to place two separate orders to use two different groupons.

karens846
Karen S.
1/26/19

Should not be charged for shipping. Does not state anywhere on the Groupon site that shipping is not included...

josephd393
Joseph D.
1/21/19

Really disappointed that they're is a30 dollar shipping charge on top of the Groupon. I didn't see that in the fine print. I won't be shopping here anymore.

danielg311
Daniel G.
1/18/19

heard about you through groupon paid for it, yet had to pay 30$ for shipping! if that was the case you should let customers know before buying!

nancyh432
Nancy H.
1/13/19

I purchased a groupon for this thinking I was getting a good deal. Not so much when I saw the ridiculous shipping fee of $29.95. Very unhappy about that!

simmonsx
Simmons X.
1/10/19

I should have been able to use the shipping code when completing the purchase...as it wasn't mentioned on the groupon website about the additional shipping fee of $29.95 or I may not have made the purchase.

quentinc15
Quentin C.
1/10/19

I thought I would get free shipping because my coworker did but I had to pay 30 dollars for shipping.

jessicao89
Jessica O.
1/9/19

I think its funny that you allow this product to be promoted as 60 dollars on groupon although you make us pay another 30 dollars to ship it because the groupon code replaces the free delivery. So I honestly got no discount at all and paid full price. Thanks for nothing

alicer65
Alice R.
1/5/19

Why bother doing a Groupon deal if the cost ends up being the same? I had to enter my credit card number twice, check my email, get the voucher code, put in free shipping code... It makes it so much more complicated.

barbarab629
barbara B.
1/2/19

Would have been nice to been able to chat with someone or call a customer service number for questions.

kayleej4
kaylee j.
12/30/18

goupon should be able to be used with free shipping code, don't save money when its 30 dollars in shipping

jenniferg264
Jennifer G.
12/29/18

I didn't realize my Groupon code did not apply to my previous order. I was charged $99. Not a good way to start. Becaues of this I will likely use my Groupons and then look elsewhere for my juice needs.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?