Juice From The Raw reviews

21,094 reviews with 1 star

stephaniej96
Stephanie J.
3/19/19

Shipping is entirely too expensive. I wanted to try these juices as I heard they are good, but if I have to spend 30.00 on shipping, I’ll go elsewhere.

jerryr147
Jerry R.
3/18/19

I had to attempt the order 3 times, to finally succeed in ordering. Hopefully, I don't have 3 cleanses being shipped

sarahg365
Sarah G.
3/18/19

I am disappointed that discount codes cannot be combined. It’s not fair that I had to pay for shipping.

kimj129
Kim J.
3/17/19

Groupon was a rip off when combined with the $30 shipping charge when order was placed from the RAW site.

daniellef86
Danielle F.
3/17/19

I bought this from groupon but realize its basically the same price if i came on here. because i had to pay for the shipping. I hope I'm not disappointed with the juice.

joannap47
joanna p.
3/16/19

$30 additional dollars for shipping is ridiculous. This doesn't turn out to be a GROUPON deal at all as my total was right back up to the original $99 it cost on your website to purchase. This is a scam and i will not be ordering from you again. A deal is a deal.
Don't charge your customers extra in shipping or only allow one deal at time of checkout. SOOOOO frustrating!!

ashleyc298
Ashley C.
3/15/19

I got this deal from groupon. I was excited to try it....but they didnt clearly advertise that I would have to pay almost 30 bucks in shipping. so that's 30 more than I thought i would pay. i will leave another review after i use. I'm not saying it's a bad product or taste. just upset i didnt get the real cost

isabellav8
Isabella V.
3/14/19

Ordered from Groupon and saw the DeliverMe code for free shipping on the juice cleanse website however even though I paid Groupon for the package already, juice cleanse website didn’t allow me to use the DeliverMe code for free delivery because they counted my Groupon purchase as a separate code. Which wasn’t fair. So I had to pay an extra $30 for shipping on top of what I already paid Groupon for the drinks.

laurap320
Laura P.
3/13/19

I bought a groupon for a cleanse. I was unaware that the shipping cost of $30 was also to be paid for on top of my groupon, after had already purchased it. Very disappointing.

andrewc507
Andrew C.
3/11/19

$30 shipping completely takes away Groupon deal, as it would be free shipping without it. Very misleading.

audrib
Audri B.
3/8/19

I did the Groupon, excited to try these products prior to a wedding. Total scam as there is also a $30 charge for shipping making this no deal at all. Won't be back, especially through Groupon. Disappointed in this scam.

audrib1
Audri B.
3/8/19

I should have paid more attention to reviews on Groupon - but this deal was no deal at all and I am dissapointed in this hoodwink your business did in regards to a 'sale' on groupon.

janiceh149
Janice H.
3/6/19

I'm upset I couldn't combine my Groupon code with the "DeliverMe" free shipping code. I just paid $69 for the Groupon only to have to pay $29 in shipping so I did not save on the juice cleanse at all.

bazzania
Bazzani A.
3/5/19

The Groupon Offer is a SCAM. It comes out for the same price ($1 less) as ordering directly from the website with the free delivery. I bought two Groupons and could not place one order for both cleanses so I have to pay two delivery charges at $29 each. Ordering two cleanses directly from the website with free delivery would have saved me $29.

bazzanit
Bazzani T.

martak11
Marta K.
3/5/19

Couldn’t use the Groupon with free shipping, big bummer. It’s like they try to trick you haha

savellac
Savella C.
3/3/19

Found it upsetting that a Groupon purchase deal could not be combined with the free shipping deal. The amount paid for the groupon and the shipping equates to the normal cost of the 3 day cleanse, so purchasing the Groupon turned out to be a waste of time. I could have purchased directly from your site and received free shipping for the same total cost.

carolc224
Carol C.
3/2/19

The product is tastes great and leaves me satisfied. Ordering is easy and i love the flat rate shipping.

elizabethe116
Elizabeth E.
3/1/19

Was tricky would not let me use my promo code for FRIEND. Me and my husband both where recommended by to other friends and gave us the coupon for promo code and still paying for only one cleanse instead of two. Gruopon. Offers the cleanse for 79 yet force you to pay 30 dollars for delivery so no matter what you pay same price!!!

kalynr1
Kalyn R.
2/28/19

I bought the groupon which said nothing about the $30 shipping charge that came along with it. As there were no refunds I had no choice but to pay the $30 or lose all my money.

pennyl51
Penny L.
2/25/19

I purchased a Groupon for this product and expected to get it at no additional cost (I paid $79 for the Groupon). I did not expect an additional $29.95 in shipping costs. This is some real expensive juice. Maybe there was some fine print on the Groupon offer about additional shipping costs. If there was, I missed it. However, I will not be ordering again but wish you the best of luck.

bethe51
Beth E.
2/23/19

I bought through groupon, as I felt the price was more reasonable. However, what I saved was then applied to the shipping costs even though there was a free option. You got your money anyway through trickery.

tarak54
Tara K.
2/22/19

The website is so badly design for easy shopping. Descriptions in Groupon don’t match the website. Would be nice if you can pick the juice.

olivareso
Olivares O.
2/22/19

Not so great. I ordered through Groupon 2 of the juice rawto come and find out they needed to be ordered separately on the juice raw website. Therefore causing me two shipping fees instead of one.

argiros
Argiro S.
2/18/19

You never asked for my discount code. I just paid full price. I want my order price changed newyear55

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?