Juice From The Raw reviews

21,772 reviews with 1 star

melanief65
Melanie F.
4/5/19

Why on earth would I buy the Groupon for $79 and then pay $29.99 for your shipping!? That makes no sense... so I spent $29 more because I could have purchased directly from you and paid $0 shipping with promo code. Seems unethical to me.

robertc1284
Robert C.
4/2/19

Ordered a Groupon for 69$. Had to pay 30$ for shipping. Not happy. I don’t see the point of the groupon. It’s 99$ with free shipping on your website.

candyg20
candy g.
3/30/19

They need to tell you in Groupon App when you buy that it will cost half the price of product to ship it. I would not have bought it if I new it would be $30 to ship.

sarahs740
3/29/19

I’m annoyed that I can’t combine my shipping and pay one shipping rate. I feel the Groupon is a joke. If I just go to the site, I pay the exact same price because I get free shipping.

sarahs741
3/29/19

Groupon is pointless as it equals the same price because you are charging me 30 bucks for shipping...actually 90 bucks for shipping as I have 3 orders. Not very happy.

sarahs742
3/29/19

So far I’m annoyed. I purchased on Groupon believing I was getting a deal but if I just purchased straight from the website, it’s the same deal because the are charging me $30 for shipping. I bought three so they are charging me separately and now it’s $90 for SHIPPING! Not happy!

davidk820
David K.
3/29/19

Why would you offer a groupon with $30 shipping!?! Im paying more than the offer because I could have gotten free shipping with your available DELIVERME code!! Unreal!!!

davidk821
David K.
3/29/19

It costs more using the Groupon than it would ordering from your website when you factor in shipping so it was pointless to go through this avenue for a “deal”. I regretted it as soon as I purchased it. Will never buy your products again!

bradleym89
Bradley M.
3/27/19

i purchased 2 groupon orders, 1 for myself and 1 for my girlfriend. i was not able to combine the voucher in 1 shipment and had to pay shipping twice due to having to put the order in seperate in order to use the voucher. they are both being delivered to the same address. I found this to be a huge waste and this didnt really save me any money by buying off of groupon after having to then pay shipping twice. in face it cost more. i could have spent $218 direct order with the free shipping coupon code, instead i purchased order on gro0upon and then had to place order 2 times to use both vouchers thus spending money on the shipping each time as well bringing my cost to 220. so I spent more by doing this through groupon.

tashan10
Tasha N.
3/27/19

$30.00 SHIPPING ON TOP OF JUICE CLENSE WITH GROUPON IS NOT REALLY A GROUPON. I WISH I WOULDVE KNOW PRIOR TO PURCHASING GROUPON THAT IT WAS $30 SHIPPING FEE. SO PRETTY PUCH YOU ARE ONLY GETTING $9.00 OFF.

davida832
David A.
3/27/19

Unbelievable high shipping. They give you a groupon, then charge you $30 for shipping $90 worth of juice. Never again.

gregp195
Greg P.
3/26/19

I am unhappy because I am unable to get free shipping, as advertised and still use my Groupon. I am only able to use one code per purchase so that means I pay $30.00 for shipping

courtneyp79
Courtney P.
3/25/19

Usually love, but GroupOn deal was misleading as it didn't offer any savings after I had to pay for shipping. Very frustrating experience.

sair8
Sai R.
3/23/19

I bought a voucher in Groupon but u guys charged me for shipping, so the voucher is just a bogus one, it doesn't provide any benefit.

heatherd205
Heather D.
3/23/19

The shipping was way too expensive and should have been stated in the Groupon description. I could have bought it direct for $10 cheaper. Very disappointed

christineb355
Christine B.
3/20/19

The shipping is exspensive $29 ??
After spending $79 on the groupon then $29 on shipping $108 does not feel like a deal. I tried to redeem the free shipping offer but it didn’t honor it. It only honered the groupon.

stephaniej96
Stephanie J.
3/19/19

Shipping is entirely too expensive. I wanted to try these juices as I heard they are good, but if I have to spend 30.00 on shipping, I’ll go elsewhere.

jerryr147
Jerry R.
3/18/19

I had to attempt the order 3 times, to finally succeed in ordering. Hopefully, I don't have 3 cleanses being shipped

sarahg365
Sarah G.
3/18/19

I am disappointed that discount codes cannot be combined. It’s not fair that I had to pay for shipping.

kimj129
Kim J.
3/17/19

Groupon was a rip off when combined with the $30 shipping charge when order was placed from the RAW site.

daniellef86
Danielle F.
3/17/19

I bought this from groupon but realize its basically the same price if i came on here. because i had to pay for the shipping. I hope I'm not disappointed with the juice.

joannap47
joanna p.
3/16/19

$30 additional dollars for shipping is ridiculous. This doesn't turn out to be a GROUPON deal at all as my total was right back up to the original $99 it cost on your website to purchase. This is a scam and i will not be ordering from you again. A deal is a deal.
Don't charge your customers extra in shipping or only allow one deal at time of checkout. SOOOOO frustrating!!

ashleyc298
Ashley C.
3/15/19

I got this deal from groupon. I was excited to try it....but they didnt clearly advertise that I would have to pay almost 30 bucks in shipping. so that's 30 more than I thought i would pay. i will leave another review after i use. I'm not saying it's a bad product or taste. just upset i didnt get the real cost

isabellav8
Isabella V.
3/14/19

Ordered from Groupon and saw the DeliverMe code for free shipping on the juice cleanse website however even though I paid Groupon for the package already, juice cleanse website didn’t allow me to use the DeliverMe code for free delivery because they counted my Groupon purchase as a separate code. Which wasn’t fair. So I had to pay an extra $30 for shipping on top of what I already paid Groupon for the drinks.

laurap320
Laura P.
3/13/19

I bought a groupon for a cleanse. I was unaware that the shipping cost of $30 was also to be paid for on top of my groupon, after had already purchased it. Very disappointing.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?