Juice From The Raw reviews

Tel: (888)-461-0818

terryw234
Terry W.
2/19/19

I have ordered from them 3 times now. Very good juice cleanse. I have also recommend them to others...

erikah55
Erika H.
2/19/19

Pretty easy to order and select which cleanse I wanted. Nice price as well. Can't wait to get my juices!

eustaceo
Eustace O.
2/19/19

The shopping experience wasn't bad but I was disappointed that I could not apply the free shipping discount to my order because I made my purchase through Groupon....bummer!

mariamg13
Mariam G.
2/19/19

Kelly is quite knowledgeable and I'd enjoyed placing my order directly with her over the phone.

Mariam

robc179
Rob C.
2/19/19

I purchased two Groupons but could not apply both to one order. This is leading me to be charged extra since I have to put in two separate orders.

michelled351
MICHELLE D.
2/18/19

Drinking the juices was harder than I expected and I didn't care for the taste but I do feel like my body is ridding all the toxins and I pee a lot! Hopefully that's a good thing. I hope I've lost a few pounds. It was definitely an experience and I do plan to keep eating healthy.

quianam2
Quiana M.
2/18/19

It's great for detoxing. Compared to other brands, this was a much less expensive option. This is my second round and I'm pleased.

argiros
Argiro S.
2/18/19

You never asked for my discount code. I just paid full price. I want my order price changed newyear55

vanessat69
Vanessa T.
2/18/19

I love the fact that shipping was free I fee happy paying what I did for these products with free shipping thank you!

merydolkisg
Merydolkis G.
2/18/19

I'm typing this about my first order about a month ago:

Everything was great.
I liked all the products basically.
And purchasing was easy.

The page is easy to search on, and very detailed, like me, lol!

My UPS guy was concerned I was going to carry my big box (2 products) uptairs... little does he knows I work at FedEx, lol, as a package handler.

stephaniec444
Stephanie C.
2/18/19

I would like to know more about the before and after weight after a cleanse. It seems no one talks about that. Does weight loss not occur during a 3 day cleanse? Should I do a 7??

amberw200
Amber W.
2/18/19

Wish that it told how long the bottles would last in refrigerator because I would have bought more while on sale

troyt48
Troy T.
2/18/19

Always a fresh start after a juice cleanse. Thanks Juice from the Raw for quality juice. Worth the $

luciem17
Lucie M.

GS2652XR9RQ
Places this order on Groupon it said to act has if placing regular order and after put in promo code but it just placed a new order ! Can you help ? How do I get the Groupon deal now that I payed for it twice ? TX 1-514-895-8726

pamelac217
Pamela C.
2/18/19

Right now I am very upset and disappointed. I have a code FRIEND for two cleanses and free shipping for $179 and it would not allow me to put the code in anywhere.I need to cancel this order ASAP

tonyitam
Tonyita M.
2/17/19

I am very pleased with the delivery process. I also contacted the company prior to placing my order and they were very prompt in responding. I will order more.

sandyl120
Sandy L.
2/17/19

The shipping code should be allowed to be added to Groupon orders or should be able to bundle Groupon orders. I paid shipping twice for the same delivery.

francesm112
Frances M.
2/17/19

This is the third time we have ordered juices from you and we love it. Wish we could create our on package and mix it up a bit but overall we love it!

marcelog11
Marcelo G.
2/16/19

I love the juices... it would be nice if I could choose any single bottle and add to any of the juicing plans.

alishaj9
Alisha J.
2/16/19

Extremely easy to navigate the site, juices are all clearly explained and shipping isn’t overpriced!

alexf179
Alex F.
2/16/19

Easy to navigate and good information. Hoping product meets expectations should have a 5 day believer cleanse.

evas105
Eva S.
2/15/19

I would buy it more often if it was cheaper. I propose that you offer a monthly or quarterly juice cleanse package with cheaper pricing

michellej164
Michelle J.
2/15/19

I had a GREAT experience. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't take advantage of the free delivery but overall; I was VERY satisfied. The juices taste GREAT & I feel like I have more energy since I started the cleanse. My body is responding to the healthy intake.

Thank you!

jenn34
Jen N.
2/15/19

Quality product with great variation in flavors. Great packaging and delivery system to keep everything frozen until you're ready to drink it. Makes me feel healthier and keeps me on track with getting in all my fruits, vegetables and vitamins.

kristinn27
Kristin N.
2/15/19

I thought I would have an option for free shipping using DeliverMe code butvtgere was no option to enter that.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?