Juice From The Raw reviews

orders@juicefromtheraw.com

stellam60
Stella M.
3/17/19

I purchased two 3 Day juice and had to pay two different S&H which I thought was unfair since it was coming to the same address.

robynh28
Robyn H.
3/16/19

Great company. I’ve ordered from them many times and had consistent quality and prompt delivery.

maureens48
maureen s.
3/16/19

LOVE LOVE LOVE your juices !!! And thanks for sending them frozen ... was wondering how it was going to arrive ....

joannap47
joanna p.
3/16/19

$30 additional dollars for shipping is ridiculous. This doesn't turn out to be a GROUPON deal at all as my total was right back up to the original $99 it cost on your website to purchase. This is a scam and i will not be ordering from you again. A deal is a deal.
Don't charge your customers extra in shipping or only allow one deal at time of checkout. SOOOOO frustrating!!

kenneths247
Kenneth S.
3/16/19

My friend sent me a referral coupon after I had thought about using the site. I was unable to use my $10 off with the shipping code offered. I also did not get my points when I signed up. Delivery is $30, so I will really only save $20 on the price when I get a $50 gift card after racking up all those points.

jessicah375
Jessica H.
3/15/19

Tasty juices with an easy schedule to follow drinking them. I enjoyed having the soups mixed in for some variety. Good product. Definitely recommend.

hadiyaf
Hadiya F.
3/15/19

Didn’t find the 5 days or soup on the menu from Groupon site once voucher purchased - so it appears that you don’t have the same selections

suzannem286
Suzanne M.
3/15/19

When you purchase the groupon it should say somewhere obvious that you will also be responsible for shipping cost.

andream331
Andrea M.
3/15/19

I would give it a 5 star but it is a little expensive.
I'm trying the soup clans for the 1st time.
I've done your other Cleanses 4 times and I'll love them.

ashleyc298
Ashley C.
3/15/19

I got this deal from groupon. I was excited to try it....but they didnt clearly advertise that I would have to pay almost 30 bucks in shipping. so that's 30 more than I thought i would pay. i will leave another review after i use. I'm not saying it's a bad product or taste. just upset i didnt get the real cost

shannonm206
Shannon M.
3/14/19

I really enjoy these juices. I've done this cleanse 3 times. I think it's a great value. I usually get the Groupon.

isabellav8
Isabella V.
3/14/19

Ordered from Groupon and saw the DeliverMe code for free shipping on the juice cleanse website however even though I paid Groupon for the package already, juice cleanse website didn’t allow me to use the DeliverMe code for free delivery because they counted my Groupon purchase as a separate code. Which wasn’t fair. So I had to pay an extra $30 for shipping on top of what I already paid Groupon for the drinks.

charlotter64
Charlotte R.
3/14/19

I purchased a deal with GroupOn and when I came to use the Voucher Code I wasn't quite sure which product to pick. The original prices on Groupon did not match the ones on the site. But I did get thru it, just a little longer than anticipated.

aarond56
Aaron D.
3/14/19

The shipping is insane. Thought I was getting a good deal on Groupon but with 30$ shipping not so much..

paiger47
Paige R.
3/13/19

I love juice from the raw , the package makes sure it stays frozen until you place it in the fridge and the instruction card is very simple for what to drink first 2nd 3rd etc . I used my groupon which gave me a great discount .

alysons16
ALYSON S.
3/13/19

I bought a groupon for the 3 day cleanse with probiotics. The website was very easy to navigate. My only feedback is that the names of packages on Groupon and on your website did not match up exactly, but I figured it out with some quick cross referencing.

sooh5
Soo H.
3/13/19

It was ok... but I wish I can use both the discount my friend gave me ($10 off) and the DeliverMe discount...It seems kind of lame that I can't use two discounts for one order. I feel like the $10 discount would not get used.

renatas8
Renata S.
3/13/19

The Groupon is pointless because they charge you $30 for shipping and normally they have free shipping (not when you have a Groupon). Frustrating and sneaky:( I love these juices and have used them before. Good pricing compared to others.

laurap320
Laura P.
3/13/19

I bought a groupon for a cleanse. I was unaware that the shipping cost of $30 was also to be paid for on top of my groupon, after had already purchased it. Very disappointing.

suzannet67
Suzanne T.
3/13/19

I have done a few cleanses from you so far and have had a very easy shopping experience. The product comes on the day I request and I have not had a problem. Very satisfied with service so far.

johnao
Johna O.
3/12/19

Great website! I haven't started (tomorrow), but if the product taste compares with the website, product choice and of course, free shipping...I have no doubt they will taste great!

chelseas74
Chelsea S.
3/12/19

Very user friendly website. Ingredients for soups weren’t add accessible as the ingredients for juices. Otherwise, 5-stars.

irenem119
Irene M.
3/11/19

Fast shipping and got a pretty good detail on how to defrost them nd how to go about your cleanse. Will definitely be ordering from them again!

garyp343
Gary P.
3/11/19

Experience was great. The juices were very delicious. I Lost 9 lbs. Ready to try it again with light exercise.

andrewc507
Andrew C.
3/11/19

$30 shipping completely takes away Groupon deal, as it would be free shipping without it. Very misleading.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?