Juice From The Raw reviews

orders@juicefromtheraw.com

theresab180
Theresa B.
3/22/19

I purchased a Groupon for the 3-day cleanse for $69. At checkout there is a discount code available for free shipping that I could not use because of already entering the groupon code. I ended up paying $30 for shipping so I still ended up paying $100 for this. Be aware if you don’t buy from this site.

micheq
Miche Q.
3/21/19

I used this some years ago with my co-workers and decided we would repeat the use to jump-start our back to healthy eating habits and work out. Wow so far I am doing great, not hungry or angry.

melissab393
Melissa B.
3/21/19

I'm so excited! Thank you for this amazing offer! The juices were shipped and arrived on time. Each juice tasted great.

ginam182
Gina M.
3/21/19

I think the overall shipping experience was fabulous. Very easy to navigate the site and find what I want. I just wish I could choose my own flavors .

nickid6
Nicki D.
3/21/19

Lots of choices. Would be nice if you could limit your selection to the number of days you are looking for.

alexandrah40
Alexandra H.
3/21/19

The cleanse name on Groupon does not match any of the options on the site. I got the premium organic 3 day cleanse, but don’t see that on the site.

jamilac3
Jamila C.
3/20/19

There are a lot of coupons out there but they are not saving any more money than the FREE SHIPPING coupon. It's been very time consuming trying to figure out if Groupon, WalMart, or other online discounts are worth pursuing only to find out they aren't.

christin5
Christi N.
3/20/19

I purchased the 3 day cleanse from Groupon. Using your website to redeem and set up delivery was easy and painless! Excited to try this cleanse!

sheridas1
sherida s.
3/20/19

If i had known that i would still have to pay $30 for shipping after i paid $80 for the juice i would have bought. The groupon is a joke. Its a trick. Shame on you.

williamd514
William D.
3/20/19

Looks like a great product, who knew that the Groupon Savings was actually the Shipping cost, that they later made me pay. Tricky stuff.

christineb355
Christine B.
3/20/19

The shipping is exspensive $29 ??
After spending $79 on the groupon then $29 on shipping $108 does not feel like a deal. I tried to redeem the free shipping offer but it didn’t honor it. It only honered the groupon.

stephaniej96
Stephanie J.
3/19/19

Shipping is entirely too expensive. I wanted to try these juices as I heard they are good, but if I have to spend 30.00 on shipping, I’ll go elsewhere.

jessical550
Jessica L.
3/19/19

Easy to navigate. Only had to go check expiration dates on juices when I got to checkout screen to chose a delivery date. Other than that information not readily available it was easy to use. I did however find that information easily.

dominiquec29
Dominique C.
3/19/19

I bought a groupon but I could’ve just went through the site since I ended up paying the same price with $30 shipping.

ambert49
Amber T.
3/18/19

Ordering and delivery was easy and fast. Interested in seeing the results I gain. This is my first time doing a cleanse.

jerryr147
Jerry R.
3/18/19

I had to attempt the order 3 times, to finally succeed in ordering. Hopefully, I don't have 3 cleanses being shipped

suny5
Sun y.
3/18/19

The coupon didn’t save me much as it doesn’t allow you to use both the voucher number and the free shipping promo code, but otherwise my previous experience showed that it is pretty convenient to order and to get the product shipped on the reserved date.

ashleya147
Ashley A.
3/18/19

Pretty good. Final checkout wouldn't load yesterday so I had to try again today. It wouldn't connect to PayPal just kept cycling back to checkout.

melaniem173
Melanie M.
3/18/19

I was trying to redeem my points for a $50 gift card and was unable to. I clicked redeem before the rest of my points updated, and was only able to get one for $30 and one for $10 when I had enough points for $50 off.

sarahg365
Sarah G.
3/18/19

I am disappointed that discount codes cannot be combined. It’s not fair that I had to pay for shipping.

jeanettev8
Jeanette V.
3/17/19

It was easy I bought a Groupon went online picked the 3 day juice cleanse and it was geat. I received my package in a day so it was affordable and quick to receive.

npm1
NP M.
3/17/19

I am starting my cleanse tomorrow but I am very satisfied with the packaging, discounted price, and quick delivery!

kimj129
Kim J.
3/17/19

Groupon was a rip off when combined with the $30 shipping charge when order was placed from the RAW site.

nenal3
Nena L.
3/17/19

Easy but had difficulty typing in information because the caret or cursor was jumping around making me retype over and over.

daniellef86
Danielle F.
3/17/19

I bought this from groupon but realize its basically the same price if i came on here. because i had to pay for the shipping. I hope I'm not disappointed with the juice.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?