Juice From The Raw reviews

Tel: (888)-461-0818

ellier26
Ellie R.
3/5/19

I am super excited about these juices. It's my third time buying them and I'm ready to cleanse my body again. I always feel so wonderful afterwards !

bazzania
Bazzani A.
3/5/19

The Groupon Offer is a SCAM. It comes out for the same price ($1 less) as ordering directly from the website with the free delivery. I bought two Groupons and could not place one order for both cleanses so I have to pay two delivery charges at $29 each. Ordering two cleanses directly from the website with free delivery would have saved me $29.

bazzanit
Bazzani T.

martak11
Marta K.
3/5/19

Couldn’t use the Groupon with free shipping, big bummer. It’s like they try to trick you haha

jessicas618
Jessica S.
3/4/19

I bought a groupon and ended up paying full price as the website because you didn’t allow me to use the free shipping code....paid 77.99 for group-on then 29.99 shipping.....on your website 109.99 with free shipping. Looks like “bait and switch” to me. I am not happy. I had to pay the extra shipping or I would loose my 79.99. I don’t know if I want to order again with this dishonesty.

chelseae16
Chelsea E.
3/3/19

18 juices for $109. So about $6 per juice. Good price since I didn't pay for shipping, and was delivered the next day in a re-usable freezerbag that kept them from melting.

isisb4
Isis B.
3/3/19

Easy to use site, good details about each juice and it's ingredients. Also good if info about before, during and after juicing.

savellac
Savella C.
3/3/19

Found it upsetting that a Groupon purchase deal could not be combined with the free shipping deal. The amount paid for the groupon and the shipping equates to the normal cost of the 3 day cleanse, so purchasing the Groupon turned out to be a waste of time. I could have purchased directly from your site and received free shipping for the same total cost.

amberl136
Amber L.
3/2/19

Fast delivery! Packaging was great! Delicious drinks and very easy to stick to! I will continue to purchase

anitat52
Anita T.
3/2/19

Extremely satisfied with the juices. Taste great, I will definitely make them part of my daily routine not only my cleanse days.

patrickw104
Patrick W.
3/2/19

The 5 day juice cleanse is an effective way to kick start my system. I've lost 5 pounds and felt healthier and more energetic after 5 days.

paulak71
Paula K.
3/2/19

These are so yummy and really easy to drink. I surprisingly wasn't hungry throughout the day. I'll definitely be getting these again!

carolc224
Carol C.
3/2/19

The product is tastes great and leaves me satisfied. Ordering is easy and i love the flat rate shipping.

reginap53
Regina P.
3/2/19

Great sale and price! Fast shipping! Received my juices the next day! Packaged with care and juices were still frozen. Contained a product card that explained how to ensure your juices started fresh and how to properly thaw them out.

elinat2
Elina T.
3/2/19

I purchased from Groupon and ended up paying additional 30$ for delivery which was not mentuoned in coupon

maryl758
Mary L.
3/2/19

It would be nice to build your own cleanse, or be able to select a 5 day with advanced juice options. Also, I’d love to buy the soups ala carte.

wendyt71
Wendy T.
3/1/19

I’m disappointed that I used a Groupon and was charged for shipping. It ended up no real deal!!!

roxannal7
Roxanna L.
3/1/19

Thought I would be getting a better deal if I purchased through Groupon but only ended up saving $2.00. If I would have known I would have stuck with another company I typically order from.

elizabethe116
Elizabeth E.
3/1/19

Was tricky would not let me use my promo code for FRIEND. Me and my husband both where recommended by to other friends and gave us the coupon for promo code and still paying for only one cleanse instead of two. Gruopon. Offers the cleanse for 79 yet force you to pay 30 dollars for delivery so no matter what you pay same price!!!

carolynt78
Carolyn T.
2/28/19

I'm ABSOLUTELY loving this site and the fabulous products. JUST ordered two more 5 day juice n lunch as well as two of the 3 day soup n juice

destinyl12
Destiny L.
2/28/19

Unfortunately, I feel like I didn't get the deal that was advertised.
_ Groupon deal 3-day juice cleanse for $79.
I bought one for my husband and myself
Then I get to the website and my Groupon is applied as a promo code so I have to make two separate transactions leaving me to pay shipping fees TWICE (29.95) to come to the same address from the same place on the same day.
In hopes to still get some type of deal I call customer service and ask if they could ship the two orders as 1 was told there was nothing, they can do. As if they don't have bigger boxes or bigger juice cleanses that they ship out.
So I really didn't get a deal at all.
All I can hope for now is that the juices are quality.

kalynr1
Kalyn R.
2/28/19

I bought the groupon which said nothing about the $30 shipping charge that came along with it. As there were no refunds I had no choice but to pay the $30 or lose all my money.

jenniferc810
Jennifer C.
2/27/19

Easy ordering and timely delivery! Will be ordering the 3-day next month to help prep for a wedding I'll be attending.

lidiat7
Lidia T.
2/27/19

I used a Groupon to save money but then couldn’t get free shopping so the price ended up being the same asom the website-NOT CHEAPER in any way.

karlyv2
Karly V.
2/25/19

Disappointed that it arrived late, but that was due to weather. Love the juice, just wish the price wasn't quite so high.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?