Juice From The Raw reviews

orders@juicefromtheraw.com

cynthiac206
Cynthia C.
6/4/18

Love your product. Would love to see the option to order one type of juice instead of the packaged groupings. ie: 18 each Detos Greens.

brennac2
Brenna C.
6/4/18

Surprised on the amount charged for shipping. Would have canceled if I had not already bought Groupon

michelep99
Michele P.
6/4/18

very efficient but please let us know if a signature is required as the shipping method DID not state!! Assume no signature, please call if different

marvinn10
Marvin N.
6/4/18

Redeeming my groupon coupon was simple and completing the order was quick. I look forward to my next order.

christinah150
christina h.
6/3/18

Wish there was a live chat option or that it more explained the difference between beginner and advanced. This will be my 3rd order

ellenp50
Ellen P.
6/3/18

Process was very easy..... Juices were tasty.... Wish the shipping was a little less $$$...
But overall... satisfied...

julieb429
Julie B.
6/3/18

My experience has been very positive. I have a busy schedule and getting 3 days worth of juice shipped to my door makes doing a cleanse much easier. The juices taste very good for the most part, although I kind of start to get sick of the detox greens and sweet greens toward the end of the cleanse. But I feel much better and drop a few pounds over the three days, so I feel like it is worth it.

tyneshab
Tynesha B.
6/3/18

I purchased 2 products with Groupon vouchers that brought however I have to pay for shipping twice. Both items are going to the same address and they will arrive on the same day but I was unable to checkout with both items in my cart and use the Groupon. This cause me to have to pay shipping 2X.

michaelt466
Michael T.
6/3/18

I first got the 3 days plan and the juices were great! They taste amazing and they made me feel so good after I finished my 3 days cleanse. I now purchased the 5 days plan and I can't wait to see the results. I had a great experience with this brand, the juices are great, the price is good, and shipping in 3 days.

ashleyw182
Ashley W.
6/3/18

The information provided on the website was extremely informative! I can't wait to receive my order!

timotheosp
Timotheos P.
6/3/18

Bought on Groupon, nothing was indicated about the 29.95 shipping fee. Not transparent. Will not recommend and will ask for refund from Groupon.

stephanieu5
Stephanie U.
6/3/18

I LOVE Juice from the Raw. This is my fourth time ordering- it's always so easy, gets delivered quickly, and the products are fantastic!

rachellep12
Rachelle P.
6/3/18

The juices are great. I felt really good during the 3 day cleanse. I do hope for more coupon codes in the future considering how much I’ve paid for 4 cleanses! Will be doing more in the future.

laurieh86
Laurie H.
6/3/18

I love this juice, but I'm struggling with ordering every month. The point system is confusing, and I can't figure out from looking back at my order what day it is set to come.

laurieh87
Laurie H.
6/3/18

I love these juices, but I am feeling frustrated with the points system. It is confusing, and sometimes I feel like I earn my points and sometimes I don't :(

samanthak58
Samantha K.
6/2/18

Simple checkout, I like the option to use PayPal. And easy to view my order details, & is mobile-device friendly.

jessg40
Jess G.
6/2/18

The first time I ordered was from Groupon, second was directly from company. I was very satisfied. Juice came semi-frozen like the info card it came with stated. I greatly enjoy the juice. However this last time I ordered the juice came barley cold to the touch, nearly room temp. I emailed your company on account of it and was told it was fine and to refreeze. I emailed back and stated that I was concerned of the quality of nutrients because the juice was nearly warm and also sent a pic of the info card juice came with in which it stated it should arrive semi-frozen,mine was far from it. Again your company emailed back saying it was fine even though I said I was not satisfied.I emailed back saying that I would not be purchasing Juice from this company again. I had no response. I will be leaving a review on this.

julic4
Juli C.
6/2/18

It was very difficult having “subscribe to our email” popping up continually while I was ordering. Please fix this and unsubscribe me. To be able to order I had to eventually subscribe to emails to get it off. Thanks! I’m giving a 2 because of website. The product is good but difficult to order because of “subscribe to email” popping up constantly.

christinep179
Christine P.
6/2/18

I was at a picnic this past weekend and a friend told me about your juice. I go to a local place in Princeton and it is very pricey, but the quality is good. I am looking forward to tasting your juices and hopefully becoming a steady customer.

samanthaf66
Samantha F.
6/2/18

I’m a little bummed that the DeliverMe code doesn’t work while redeeming a Groupon, but I’m still excited to do this cleanse!

samanthal125
SAMANTHA L.
6/2/18

Very, Very informative and easy to understand for a newbie!! :-)

Need a new lifestyle change to become healthy in eating and living.

khatijad
Khatija D.
6/2/18

It was fine but after buying a Groupon for the cleanse and not being able to use the shipping coupon code it ends up being the same amount of money I would have spent buying the cleanse for the full price. Not really a discount for me and disappointing.

jeank68
Jean K.
6/2/18

I bought a groupon for my juices and then had to pay an additional $29 for shipping! I did not expect this and would have not bought your product.

anam231
ana m.
6/1/18

very fast--had to do on the desktop as the web version gets stuck andyou cant scroll down to move past the cart screen

melissas405
Melissa S.
6/1/18

I have ordered this before and love the juices! However, I bought a Groupon and ended up paying the $29.95 for shipping, which puts my total at $99.94. Essentially, I saved 4 cents by going through Groupon and then your website, etc. Very frustrating.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?