Juice From The Raw reviews

Tel: (888)-461-0818

dianah146
DIANA H.
5/21/18

This is the second of two orders I paid for. I think it's a little deceiving when you offer it on groupon and then we have to pay more for shipping. When you can really get it for the same price buying direct. The order system was a little frustrating because it does not update the screen immediately.

whitneyb41
Whitney b.
5/20/18

Easy to use, will difi be buying from this company again thank you for my amazing cleasne and detox tea

maricruze
Maricruz E.
5/20/18

Juices are great. It would be awesome if we had the option to swap out Cashew Coffee for a veggie juice for those of us that don't like coffee.

michaelh925
Michael H.
5/20/18

I was a little disappointed I could not combine shipping costs or 2 orders. The costs just get a little high especially if I were to have multiple orders come at the same time

milissap1
Milissa P.
5/20/18

All the information is here, I was able to understand what it is I was ordering and I used a coupon to save!

laurac422
Laura C.
5/19/18

Ordering is easy, whenever I've had a shipping issue, OR I made a mistake and chose the wrong delivery date, customer service has been quick to fix and get the product to me on time!

staciem15
Stacie M.
5/18/18

Everything is explained thoroughly which makes shopping the cleanses online very easy. Juices are wonderful!

francescav4
francesca v.
5/18/18

shipping is very high. had I not already bought a groupon certificate, I would of drove local a bought cold pressed juice here which would of been cheaper than ordering from you guys. I hope the tatsem makes up for the price in shipping:)

denisem268
Denise M.
5/18/18

bought a groupon that saved me NO money since you forfeit the free shipping once you use the voucher. so upset

marthag81
Martha G.
5/18/18

I purchased this product on Groupon. Upon going to order the product, I see I cannot get the free shipping offer also. This is therefore NOT a discounted product aka Groupon. I paid $30 less, but have to pay $30 in shipping. Way too expensive and I would never have purchased this if I knew the shipping costs were $30!

megank74
Megan K.
5/17/18

If you buy a juice cleanse in full from another cite you should probably mention that you have to pay another $30 for shipping. How ridiculous. Wouldn’t reccomend at all.

deborahl160
Deborah L.
5/17/18

It would be nice if there was a way to change the delivery date after purchase. I have a friend that decided he wanted to give a try, and I couldn't change my delivery date. I still ordered a second juice cleanse for him, we just cant do together now :(

samuelw58
Samuel W.
5/16/18

Easy to use and am looking forward to a positive experience like I'm reading about from so many others!

briano74
Brian O.
5/16/18

Website works well, other than the subscribe now function which blocks essential parts of the webpage.

talandral
talandra L.
5/16/18

Great! Everything is easily accessible and i also love that there are explanations of how cleanses and teatox works. It answers any questions that came to mind.

gaild51
Gail D.
5/15/18

The website is easy to use I have done the 5 day and now set up for the next few months to do a 3 day juice

georgiap19
Georgia P.
5/15/18

The juices are very delicious and I would use them a third time. Very pleased with my three day results.

angelal173
ANGELA L.
5/15/18

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I CAN'T USE THE FREE SHIPPING AND THE GROUPON AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE IT DOESN'T GIVE ME A DISCOUNT ON THE PRODUCT BY BUYING A GROUPON. $70 Groupon AND $30 SHIPPING IS ONLY $9 CHEAPER THAN BUYING IT DIRECTLY WITH YOU SO IT SEEMS DECEPTIVE.

julieg247
julie g.
5/15/18

i didnt see the product that i bought on groupon and was a little surprised how expensive your shipping especially because i can order many juice cleanses for free shipping I hope this is worth it

sandrap218
Sandra P.
5/15/18

I bought a groupon and paid $69 for the $99 cleanse. Unfortunately there was no savings, as I got charged $30 in shipping. It would not let me use the "free shipping" code that is an available promotion at this time. So, the Groupon was a waste.

mistys27
Misty S.
5/14/18

The website is easy to navigate and there are plenty of options to appease anyone interested in doing a juice cleanse. Overall, I definitely see myself ordering again.

jonettec1
Jonette C.
5/14/18

Juices taste really good - had some people in my office taste and they all liked the flavors - said they were going to switch from their old juice cleanse to this one!!

bernadettem30
Bernadette M.
5/14/18

It's all good, but if you add little special discounts just for your regular customers, they'll be yours for a life time.

tan2
TA N.
5/14/18

The overall experience is great. You are able to track your shipment when I received it was still frozen which was great.

annemaries21
Annemarie S.
5/14/18

It's a little confusing when you're shopping in Intermediate and when you go back to the page, it automatically goes back to beginner.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?