Juice From The Raw reviews

orders@juicefromtheraw.com

bradleym89
Bradley M.
3/27/19

i purchased 2 groupon orders, 1 for myself and 1 for my girlfriend. i was not able to combine the voucher in 1 shipment and had to pay shipping twice due to having to put the order in seperate in order to use the voucher. they are both being delivered to the same address. I found this to be a huge waste and this didnt really save me any money by buying off of groupon after having to then pay shipping twice. in face it cost more. i could have spent $218 direct order with the free shipping coupon code, instead i purchased order on gro0upon and then had to place order 2 times to use both vouchers thus spending money on the shipping each time as well bringing my cost to 220. so I spent more by doing this through groupon.

tashan10
Tasha N.
3/27/19

$30.00 SHIPPING ON TOP OF JUICE CLENSE WITH GROUPON IS NOT REALLY A GROUPON. I WISH I WOULDVE KNOW PRIOR TO PURCHASING GROUPON THAT IT WAS $30 SHIPPING FEE. SO PRETTY PUCH YOU ARE ONLY GETTING $9.00 OFF.

randyw132
Randy W.
3/27/19

Not happy ordered from Groupon though I was saving money but it’s the same as buying on amazon only good out of this the juice TASTES great

davida832
David A.
3/27/19

Unbelievable high shipping. They give you a groupon, then charge you $30 for shipping $90 worth of juice. Never again.

aleishar1
Aleisha R.
3/27/19

It is disappointing That in the Groupon details did not say that shipping would cost an extra $30 once you try to redeem your voucher at check out. The customer should be notified so that they can make the choice of if they want to purchase this with the shipping cost being charged additionally at a later time. I would’ve rather purchased a cleanse at the store to save the 30 bucks.

jenniferc818
jennifer c.
3/27/19

Easy to redeem a groupon. Dissatisfied I couldn't use the free shipping code along with the groupon redemption code.

judithe45
Judith E.
3/27/19

The "name" of the cleanse is different on Groupon than on your site. It made it confusing to try to find it.

magzims
magzim s.
3/26/19

I had good experience, the delivery time was on point. If you have any concerns they will address them right away.

clairem97
Claire M.
3/26/19

Thus far, after using two other juice cleansing outfits, I am not overly impressed. I purchased a Groupon and saved ZERO dollars by virtue of the Groupon. It was a very misleading discount, frankly.

shyleef
Shylee F.
3/26/19

I love the idea of all this but the price of shipping is pretty ridiculous. I wish you could at least put in 2 offer codes. I bought the deal through Groupon & I sort of wish I didn't. It ended up being way more expensive than I thought.

gregp195
Greg P.
3/26/19

I am unhappy because I am unable to get free shipping, as advertised and still use my Groupon. I am only able to use one code per purchase so that means I pay $30.00 for shipping

janetn83
Janet N.
3/25/19

The juices arrived in 2 days and they all taste great. I don't feel hungry and my cravings for sugar have minimized. Overall this is a great product.

alexm558
Alex M.
3/25/19

I messed up my address and the delivery went to the wrong place--they were very nice and sent me a replacement for free!

sherriz6
Sherri Z.
3/25/19

I did still have some questions about the differences between the different cleanses and I don't even know if I'm getting juices or smoothies. I'm just risking it I guess. Lastly, the only other issue was finding delivery dates that worked for me, the day I wanted wasn't available so I had to shift things around.

dorisd59
Doris D.
3/25/19

This is my second order. I was very satisfied the first time around and the juices arrived as promised and were frozen and packaged well.

courtneyp79
Courtney P.
3/25/19

Usually love, but GroupOn deal was misleading as it didn't offer any savings after I had to pay for shipping. Very frustrating experience.

adriand144
Adrian D.
3/25/19

I didnt realize that with the groupon, there was an additional shipping cost, which practically is the full amount of the cleanse, so I really didnt save anything. I'm pretty upset about that

kimberlym184
Kimberly M.
3/24/19

Very quick with shipment. Order was professionally packaged and arrived as expected. Juices taste great and are filling.

janaew2
Janae W.
3/24/19

Awesome next day delivery!
I am on day two, and I do not feel hunger, and haven't experienced any negative affects (low energy, etc.)

agi
AG I.
3/24/19

The product looks great, It arrived yesterday in the afternoon. However, we paid $29.99 for the product to be delivered on a Friday. Customer Service contacted me when I placed the order to let me know I was not going to receive them until the following day and no refund was available. Not happy with that option. Order should be more clear at time of check out.

georgiaw38
Georgia W.
3/24/19

So far, so good. I really liked the free shipping coupon. I would not have ordered this if I had to pay $30 for shipping. Great incentive!

robing268
Robin G.
3/23/19

I was looking for something that could help me relieve bloating and digestive issues. I've done cleanses before, but this one was the best I have ever done. Juices are tasty!

sair8
Sai R.
3/23/19

I bought a voucher in Groupon but u guys charged me for shipping, so the voucher is just a bogus one, it doesn't provide any benefit.

heatherd205
Heather D.
3/23/19

The shipping was way too expensive and should have been stated in the Groupon description. I could have bought it direct for $10 cheaper. Very disappointed

morganh83
Morgan H.
3/22/19

It has been great! Kelly Malone was very prompt in responding to me and helping me with my questions.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?