Juice From The Raw reviews

Tel: (888)-461-0818

josephines42
Josephine S.
3/10/19

It was good..would purchase again and customer service was excellent. A representative named Kelly answered all my questions and with quick responses.

dkj2
DK J.
3/10/19

I definitely want to do another cleanse in the future. It feels great but is also affordble thanks to the great deals from Juice from the Raw!

dianar108
Diana R.
3/10/19

The website is simple and informative, checkout is quick and painless, and I always appreciate the free shipping.

cassiem45
cassie m.
3/10/19

I am so excited to find a company that makes an organic juice cleanse. Thank you! I am looking forward to receiving my first order!

sueb256
Sue B.
3/10/19

I just do not understand the free shipping that I could not figure out how to use. If I am missing something please let me know.

andreaf131
Andrea F.
3/10/19

Easy to order! I bought a coupon on Groupon and I was able to redeem it here! Looking forward to the cleanse!’

desireec68
Desiree C.
3/9/19

Overall, it's a great product and really helps with feeling good and dropping a few pounds. Love to use it after or before a trip.

chazu
Chaz U.
3/9/19

Perfect experience. The ordering was easy, shipping was even easier and you can see the amount of pride that goes into every order down to the packaging. This is my first time doing a cleanse and I feel great. All of the juices tast amazing which makes this cleanse so much easier to get through. I have already recommended it to other people!

maureenb74
Maureen B.
3/9/19

This product is high quality and tastes great. I am a repeat customer due to the positive experience.

leezar1
Leeza R.
3/9/19

I got a group on for 79 but with the shipping it comes out to 109 anyways. So I tried to save money. And it ended up coming out the same. So pointless.

shellyc71
shelly C.
3/8/19

I have ordered a few times from Juice from the Raw. I am very happy with the delivery..... have always gotten it next day and it has remained frozen. Also very happy with the taste and the quality of the product.

audrib
Audri B.
3/8/19

I did the Groupon, excited to try these products prior to a wedding. Total scam as there is also a $30 charge for shipping making this no deal at all. Won't be back, especially through Groupon. Disappointed in this scam.

audrib1
Audri B.
3/8/19

I should have paid more attention to reviews on Groupon - but this deal was no deal at all and I am dissapointed in this hoodwink your business did in regards to a 'sale' on groupon.

doniag1
Donia G.
3/8/19

shipping is SO expensive! i bought a groupon deal and didn't realize how much i'd have to pay...totally not a deal after forking over so much.

krissyf4
Krissy F.
3/7/19

This is the second time i have done this cleanse and am as satisfied as the first, being able to each a raw veggie, i chose cucumbers, helps when you just need to eat something solid. The spicy lemonade is by far my favorite with pineapple apple mint my second. Thank you!

stephanies568
Stephanie S.
3/7/19

A little confusing if your coming from groupon but figured it out quickly.. like the visual concept and information that is given, makes trying decide what's right for you easier

lesliem205
Leslie M.
3/7/19

Tough website to navigate - took me awhile to figure out how to use the groupon / which products I could apply it to. Cart experience confusing as you have that detox tea - and the "add to cart" is the same green color as "checkout".

carolannm2
CAROLANN M.
3/7/19

I DO NOT LIKE THE FLAT RATE SHIPPING OF $30. ITS ESSENTIALLY A WAY TO GET BACK THE MONEY FROM THE DISCOUNTED PRICE

danicah8
Danica H.
3/6/19

While they're shipping was completed quite quickly (two day shipping) the package itself shipped late, which messed up my cleanse schedule.

victorias227
Victoria S.
3/6/19

This is really great company that I'll trying drink. If I drink then I'll stick with it better than Naked Company.. because of one person that suggested me to do this.

ericw273
Eric W.
3/6/19

I had a great experience with the juice we ordered. I ordered for my father and mother and they both love the juice.

janiceh149
Janice H.
3/6/19

I'm upset I couldn't combine my Groupon code with the "DeliverMe" free shipping code. I just paid $69 for the Groupon only to have to pay $29 in shipping so I did not save on the juice cleanse at all.

jeffreyl312
Jeffrey L.
3/6/19

Shopping was very simple and to the point. I was excited to see that they had a discount on shipping, as shipping usually is what deters me from actually going through with a juice purchase.

shadoeb
Shadoe B.
3/6/19

Excited to try your juices.... with a busy lifestyle it helps me out alot that your company offers this product

sanf6
San F.
3/5/19

Wide product selection let's you choose the Cleanse that is needed at the time of purchase. You can choose the date of product receipt i.e. within 2 days of order placement or a later date of your choosing. Great tasting products.

Questions? Get answers from the Juice From The Raw staff and other customers.

Juice From The Raw?