JudithCoslettHR

JudithCoslettHR has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate JudithCoslettHR?

“Cancellation on the day of interview preparation”

Nick S.
5/14/18

Judith cancelled with sickness on the day of the interview prep session, texting me at 6am on Monday, informing me she was ill with a cold. She was unable to carry out a Skype session either. This cost me £300 with a short notice session with another provider in the City of London. Very unprofessional service.

nicks251
May 14th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the JudithCoslettHR staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JudithCoslettHR?

Have a question about JudithCoslettHR?