Review of Joy4deal

joy4deal.com@domainsbyproxy.com

alinak18
2/22/19

shipping is super slow!
I asked them to refund my order 3 times now and they keep emailing me back asking me to wait some more days. That is the most unprofessional customer service I have ever met!

shahars3
2/7/19

this website is a huge scam! dont buy anything from them.. they send me a totally different product in a really bad quality.
when i ask for my money back they said they will give me 10 usd coupon.. really big big scam!

Tip for consumers: dont buy !!!!!

davidb1914
12/23/18

Ordered 3 items from their site & never received them. I emailed them and got a response from one of their other fraudulent sites ( unishouse.com) saying that they don't have my order and that I may have contacted the wrong seller. And for anymore questions to email cs@joy4deal.com ( which is the same email that is on Joy4deal.com s website..... now I'm left with a charge on my statement by the name of "Starlink" from Hong Kong. they are all a team of scammers and I lost over $100

blakeh57
11/23/18

Pretty sure I got scammed. I sent them money for a sweatshirt and a hoodie and didn't receive any of it, didn't even get a track shipment number! I'm beginning to think this is some drop shipper or something that is only trying to make a quick buck. If I don't hear from them in 2 weeks, as I have contacted them, I'm just going to force a refund through paypal. Waste of time.

evenh1
8/28/18

I do recommend this site!. This seller seems to be very professional and honest. Great job!. You researched three vendors when making a proposal of who we should choose to manage our payroll operations. You included all the necessary information for us to make a decision and presented the information in a one-page table that was easy to read. Your work made it really easy to make a decision. Great job! Excellent seller! Great product!

Tip for consumers: Great product!

Questions? Get answers from the Joy4deal staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Joy4deal