Review of Joy Travels

Tel: +91 8506017771
niti@joy-travels.com

richardb1039
7/21/19

The team is customer-focused, cheerful, responsive, and always willing to help. They followed up throughout the trip and addressed all our issues on the spot. The vehicle was good, neat, and the driver was well behaved.

charlottei4
6/26/19

We booked a tour to Rajasthan and were happy with the service. Covered almost all places of interest within a short time compared to the area of the state. Their services are also good to have no doubt that they provide healthy and good food. They put their best for our comfort.

kashishs1
6/4/19

We booked the Dubai tour and were happy with the service. Airfare and desert safari was included in the package. The hotel was great, and the staff was well trained.

alinaj31
5/31/19

Booking was done easily and they customized the package as per our
needs. they arranged everything and made it a hassle free trip.

mm613
5/28/19

I booked a trip through Joy Travels on a friend's recommendation and was happy with the tour package. Flights, Visa, Accommodation, and Sightseeing were taken care of. Thanks for making my trip amazing.

swatik10
5/25/19

We booked the South India tour package and were happy with the service. Hotels were nice and they included all the major attractions. They truly made the trip memorable.

manikk1
5/19/19

Booking was done easily and they customized the package as per our needs. Staff is friendly. They arranged a good hotel and all the things were taken care of.

sharonm265
10/6/18

I want to thank you for such an amazing experience. The trip you planned for us was absolutely fantastic. We had a great time and your ideas about what we would enjoy were superb. Thanks again!

chrism815
10/4/18

I must say that Joy Travels have nice and friendly agents. Despite of all the changes and issues, my travel agent was there to help me. He was always friendly and helpful. He made al the travel arrangements nicely.

kanikad
10/3/18

Let me start by saying this was a GREAT trip! We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Indonesia. It was an awesome trip and our travel agent from Joy Travels performed his duty very well. Thank you!

shilpikaa
8/4/18

We had a wonderful trip! It was such a nice cruise, explored some beautiful islands and beaches. The hotel and resorts were right on, thank you for choosing that for us. Good Work!

abhis9
5/31/18

I can't say how much we appreciate your services. Joy Travels was completely respectful of our budget and priorities. I truly do not have the words to express the amazing vacation that was planned for us by Joy Travels. Thank you so much!

rohinit
3/7/18

Hey Joy Travels you have done a great job! You have arranged one of the best tour package for us. We all enjoyed our trip. Thank you for your great service!

salonin
5/24/17

Have just returned from a Hong Kong trip. Quite an amazing experience made by the exceptional professionals of Joy-Travels. Thank you Joy-Travels!

kopalg
5/15/17

Joy-Travels, was an excellent Travel Agent for us and considered our unique needs as they planned our itinerary. Every suggestion they made was excellent, as she considered our budget, time constraints, and personal likes and dislikes. I would definitely book a trip with Joy-Travels again as they made our trip easy and stress free.

akashg3
5/12/17

Our trips have always been tension-free and hassle-free. I would recommend using Joy-Travels for all travel needs.

harryj42
5/9/17

The tour was well planned and managed. From the initial stages i.e. booking to visiting different places the responsible personnel were very cooperative and polite. We would love to refer Joy Travels to others with no hesitation.

diptib
5/5/17

Joy Travels have made our trip to Kerela pretty well. It was quite a memorable trip for our family. The hotel was also nice. City tour was also well-arranged. We are happy with your service. Will definitely plan our next trip from Joy Travels.

preetikam
5/5/17

Thank you for your great service. Everything was prefectly managed from start to finish. Hotels recommended by you was all nice and we didn't face any trouble. It was all together an amazing trip. Hope to book our next trip soon with Joy Travels.

shubhig
3/30/17

Thank you so much for your reliable services. I am now in the process of booking another travel plan through you. I am now a loyal customer and will tell all my friends about JoyTravels.

harryr36
3/30/17

Just wanna say thank you for everything. My family had a wonderful vacation. The transportation, hotel, flight etc., in short the entire trip was planned and executed perfectly

gauravs30
3/30/17

We were a group of 24 people, my office colleagues. Joy Travels planned with whole trip for us. I really enjoyed the facilities, provided during the trip. Our handler was very frank and supportive. All the sightseeing, party and liquor management was awesome.

I can recommend this company for others as well.

vivekr5
3/17/17

They only care about full advance payment. The moment you think of booking your trip with Joy Travels, you are screwed. Don't go for them.

arshadk5
12/24/16

Joy travel do scam around the world . Do not be a victem of it . If they ask for money transfer then you are done. No cash no transfer otherwise you will cry .

adamm106
1/30/16

friendly travel services provider

Questions? Get answers from the Joy Travels staff and other customers.

Joy Travels?