Review of Jostbalf

Jostbalf reviews

SITE CLOSED

jons6
10/8/10

I ordered two replicia football rings from this supposed reputable site with 40 years in the jewelry business in the U.S.. Did some research and only found good thing said about JostBalf at the time. Place the order in June. Thought everything was legit as he sent me great artwork of the rings for approval. Was only supposed to take 7-8 weeks for production. Been trying to contact the vendor who I found through Ebay since mid July, but won't won't return my email, his voicemail box is constantly full. I am in the process of filing FEDERAL INTERNET FRAUD Charges on his DUMBASS as I'm a retired law enforcement officer and my bro is currently a high ranking FED. JOSTBALF does not know the kind of $#*! he is in...I hope he reads this a pisses down his leg as there is nothing worse than a thief. Paybacks are a $#*!!!!

tanyap
9/15/10

This company makes championship ring replicas.I ordered a superbowl replica ring, paid $575.00 for it and got nothing. They will not answer my emails or phone calls. Company is now selling on Ebay. I've been scammed. Don't you be their next victim! Buyer beware of JOSTBALF.

Questions? Get answers from the Jostbalf staff and other customers.

Jostbalf?