JoSoftTechnologies reviews

Tel: +91 9026209005
info@josoftech.com

ramanr1
3/2/19

If you want to get rank your site first page of search engine. In the India Josoft is the best company. I'm recommend to all if you want to high traffic and first rank in search engine you can choose Josoft. Josoft is a trustable company and provide the reliable services.

robink122
2/22/19

Social media is a big factor for Increase business on internet. But is difficult to choose the best SMO company. But I'm satisfied with josoft SMO services. That's reason today I'm put review of Josoft. I would like to recommend Josoft company for best SMO services.

anikyets
2/15/19

Before choose the josoft company for data entry work please one time read this review. Josoft Technologies is best company for finding data entry project for earning as freelancer to work from home. This is helpful source for freelancers those are trying to find a freelancing project such as form filling data entry and typing projects. I have taken data entry project from Josoftech for 10PC that's good for me and also this best project to start earning by offline typing projects. Amazing support service provided by Josoftech. It is best place of earning. If you thinking doing best earning at home. You can trust on Josoft Technologies company.

ajayk51
2/9/19

Today I'm Post review on Josoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd. I have worked at SEO for about a year now! I have never worked at a place where people care so much about making the client happy. Everyone here is dedicated to helping our clients' businesses grow and getting them the traffic they deserve! So happy to be a part of this amazing team. I recommend to anyone join with Josoft Technologies if you want to getting result.

karany1
1/31/19

Josoft is a trustable company. Before connected with josoft I was also confused from the review of josoft but now I know it is a totally trustable company and top-level bpo service provider company in Lucknow, Recently I have started work with josoft. Josoftech provided us a form filling project for 5 PC, with this project I have earn more than acceptance just within 5 months. Josoft provided me the best commission and also royalty plan.

rahulj20
10/12/18

Is a nice place to be in terms of web works . I guess so and I'm hoping to be like them one day. Their contemporary solutions help you meet your business goals in a streamlined and cost-effective manner.

pvs
7/3/18

I used to think that bpo data entry projects are frauds but then i found josoft, a company that really pays, I have earned good amount by working with them from last 3 months looking forward to earn more.

rajik
1/26/17

DO WE NEED TO PAY IN THE ADVANCE TO GET THE PROJECT FOR THEM.
THEY MAILED ME TO PAY RS15000 TO GET A PROJECT FROM THEM.
IS IT TRUE? ANY ONE PAID FOR THEM BEFORE

mohameda71
10/6/16

Good

arvindk11
9/28/16

Josoft Technologies is top outsourcing company based in Lucknow, INDIA. This is best source to find home based data entry job works. Outsourcing projects always profitable for freelancers, this is best way to earn money by working part time.

kamals11
9/22/16

Josoftech.com is one of the best company for finding home based project. I have taken jpeg to doc conversion project for 2 pc but now planning for 5pc health insurance project.

jais27
9/6/16

We have taken form filling project for 5 pc from Josoft Technologies, we working with Josoftech to last two month. We are new in this field but want to say thanks to Josoft support team for providing us best support that help us in achieve accuracy 95%.

insiaz
7/29/16

I have taken offline data entry projects from Josoft technologies and as I was inexperienced I was not able to complete work on time. I thought my money got wasted and also time, but after mailing to their support team, they ensured me that I will get a second chance for the work even after I was not able to submit work. I did my best and earned what I hoped for, now I'm working with them and also gaining experience. Providing me work even after first month's loss proved that they are also interested in doing business and provide genuine work and are not like other companies who only focus on getting money from their Business Associates.

vijayk22
7/28/16

Josoftech technologies is one of the best outsourcing company, My earning was INR 10000/month in josoftech projects, unfortunately they have not more project for ad posting due to this reason I have to quite this job.

ramn10
5/9/16

Great company, great Services. I had taken projects from other outsourcing companies but they were differ from this, Josoft always treated me with respect. Their tech support service is too good. They speak very politely and am earning good amount weekly by doing captcha entry project provided by Josoft Technologies.

dipikar
4/28/16

Excellent services, nice to know that there is access to qualified sources of assistance. Like the format. Would be nice to know where to push the button to release funds to the outsource. Will use this service again.

anupriyad
4/27/16

Josoft is a great place to make your future good. I got here best professional atmosphere. My co-workers are very helpful I never felt that anyone ignoring me. Management system is awesome. Our manager is very friendly with us and always helps us in need.

gayatris4
4/21/16

Got good experience to work with this company. All members are very decent and polite. Each and every service was perfect, their payment cycle was also good. Thanks for the amazing services and I suggest everyone to get the data entry projects from Josoft.

shivk6
4/20/16

I worked with josoft Technologies in fact still running a contract with this company. I got too good services here, their team members, manager and director spoke with me very politely. Thanks for the great services Josoft. Best of luck for future.

lalis
4/19/16

Good place to work. Learned to keep up with technology.Management, working with co-workers to do different tasks and complete jobs on time. I gained a lots of knowledge from here. Josoft is a leading outsourcing company. It provides data entry work for job seekers.

nainas2
4/18/16

Good company ,always work is there , Learn new things, seniors will help you. Provide good and healthy environment to work. Thank you.

arpitav
4/6/16

Company's location is too good and a wonderful environment of Office. Our manager, he always support the employees. I am currently working with Josoft Technologies and it is my best experience with a company ever. Thank you.

dishav
4/5/16

I have taken health insurance data entry project from JOSOFT Technologies, We were four friends and wanted to work together. We heard about this project and the time period was for 11 months so we signed the contract and now earning weekly. We are happy with this Company Thanks.

rennuk
4/4/16

Josoft is a great outsourcing services provider company. The support staff is outstanding, have taken JPG to DOC before 3 months and now earning good amount of money weekly. I am very happy with it's services.

navitas
4/2/16

Great company, great environment. Here i got the best place to work. At the joining time everybody helped me in my needs. our manager and director are very friendly, even they enjoy every party with us as friends.

By karthik G.

Questions? Get answers from the JoSoftTechnologies staff and other customers.

JoSoftTechnologies?