Review of Jordanshoes.biz

Tel: +1-510-931-6665

5 reviews with 1 star

donnam40
8/10/14

Don't order from here! They are FAKE. My son is ok with not getting real sneakers but this place is ridiculous. they are horrible made sneakers and you have to pay shipping back to China and they don't give you 100% of your money back...they take HALF of what you paid for the sneakers! REDICULOUS....I WOULD HAVE GIVE NO STARS IF I COULD HAVE...

josho7
7/11/13

Shoes are difinitely fake and not worth it. Don't waste your time or money on their crap.

ajaghkhjkahj
7/8/13

This websites a total scam. the owner is a $#*! and steals money through western union and money gram. Never buy from this site

cbwoyt
8/23/10

I got to be honest. This website is a total scam. They got me for $500.00. I was stupid enough to Western Union these people my money and all I got in return was one email. The phonenumber on the site goes to no where, the online customer services chat is fake and no one is never on there and I spoke to the folks at Western Union they told me that they pick the money within the hour of sendin the money. PLease do not buy from his site. You will be wastingyour money. I will hate this to happen to someone else, site like these need to be shut down.

kth2
7/30/10

This website is a total scam. I ordered items and sent payment money gram to them. They sent me an email back saying I needed to send it western union. So, I called money gram to cancel the transaction. They told me that this person,Zhizhang Xie, in China, was blocked from receiving money gram for scamming customers. They totally save me 100+ bucks..........

Questions? Get answers from the Jordanshoes.biz staff and other customers.

Jordanshoes.biz?