Review of JollyTech

sales@jollytech.com

1 star

angeld7
2/11/16

Jolly Tech's Inventory Track, the perfect system which our company was looking. After implementing the system we were able to manage the inventory of our warehouse, keep track of our stocks and daily movement of import and export including local deliveries. Inventory Track provided all in one solution no more going through several different inventory management software to manage the warehouse.

sarahp105
2/10/16

We use Jolly Tech' Label Flow to produce barcode labels for the products in our retail stores. The ability for it to print labels from various database sources was ideal. The fact that it works with so many different label printers is also perfect. Highly recommend.

johnk247
2/9/16

Lobby Track was the best solution for a small hospital client. We assisted in their search for a cost effective and versatile check-in solution which would all allow visitors to self-sign. They were very pleased with the easy to use kiosk and integrated notification email upon arrival. They choose to create a customized for to speed up the overall check-in process with updated important information. Saving staff and patients from wasting time going over the information.

michaelc264
1/31/16

It is very hard to find all the features just in one event management system which my organization is looking for. What I can say is that Jolly Technologies' Eventleaf team has designed each and every feature very carefully considering many of the drawbacks which other event management software products in the market have and they have done an amazing job with it. As being an IT company we have to handle several events each year and some of them are paid events. I liked this particular system as they also have the option to customize event name badges with barcodes, which can be scanned when the attendees check In. Eventleaf gives you all sort of reports and it has its own barcode reader App which can be used to run reports etc. I would highly recommend Eventleaf to everyone as it served my purpose no matter what the event was from one platform instead of using bunch of system to do one task. Thumbs up!

priscillab8
1/28/16

This is an excellent company. Their products are easy to learn, the customer service and tech support is top of the line. I am so glad that there are still people that help the "small businesses." I recommend this company for any business. Great products.

burts20
1/28/16

ID Flow is my solution for making professional looking ID cards. Having looked at many variations of software this one did everything I needed. First -ease of use and installation. Being able to place several pieces of information on the card was important. Lastly, good support. The software is simple in design but vary stable, no crashes. Any business, school or club should really try ID Flow..Top Notch.

amandah67
1/27/16

Sometimes when customizing our system we had to backtrack a little bit and re-populate data, and that took us some time to get there, by that's by no means a reflection of JollyTech or the quality of their support. Probably what stood out the most is throughout the sales process, our rep took a very honest approach and didn't try to "oversell" us on more than what we needed.
In fact, quite the opposite, as we were instructed to hold off from adding certain features until after we were more familiar with the system, to ensure we were making an informed decision.
Thank you JollyTech for all your support! Best of luck.

holliem24
1/27/16

After working with them for a number of years, I still call tech support to get questions answered if I can't figure it out quickly on my own, and their staff is helpful and nice. All in all I give them an A+. They make my job easier, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Questions? Get answers from the JollyTech staff and other customers.

JollyTech?