Review of JollyProm

JollyProm reviews

service@jollyprom.com

zorar2
3/3/18

I ordered a dress from this site and it did not look like the dress in the picture. Not only that but the dress that came in was frayed and its stitches were ripping as soon as i took it out of the package. Shipping is VERY overpriced since it literally came in plastic wrapping. It would cost too much to exchange/return it so I lost $200. Not a good site

jeannineo3
11/23/17

My daughter ordered two dresses from Jolly She and is now out $300. In their disclosure they said they would do returns if we took pictures to prove the dresses didnt fit. We did this and sent them and they came back saying they made this dress fit to order so they can no be returned. We ordered a size small. Numerous emails back and forth and I insisted on talking to a manager for a refund of $300 and they only email. They sounded like from a China and would not talk on the phone. Scam and rude! They said they would give me an 8% refund. Thanks! Keep the 8%. Please learn from our mistake and DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! I am calling my CC company tomorrow to see if we can get our money back.

pamelas159
11/8/17

Ordered the perfect dress for my daughter for Homecoming (see Pic below). The on the left is what we were sold, but the one on the right is what we got. Horrible!!!! As the others stated when I contacted them was to get altered at my own expense. BEWARE they have several Websites that look the same from the same company. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!

erniej5
10/30/17

****WARNING****
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Ordered dress for daughters homecoming dance. Spent more than $100 and they did not have the dress advertised. Sent us a bad quality, not properly sewed dress Did not fit my daughter and immediately asked for a refund. They told me to get a tailor and have it fixed. Asked again for refund and they said most of their dresses must be tailored when received. They then refused to issue a refund. Now stopped answering my emails. They are out of Indonesia and probably own a sweat shop. What a rip-off!!

randyc81
10/25/17

Shut down this company. They are stealing money from people. All the people who have been screwed by this web site should take them to court and get your refund. Shut this website down.

jenniem23
10/17/17

Dress received looks nothing like dress I ordered. This company posts fake photos then doesnt issue refund.

michelleh253
10/16/17

DO NOT order from this site. The quality of the dresses are poor. The dress I ordered looks nothing like the dress on the website. They refused to give me a refund and the customer service is rude and very poor.

karam51
10/10/17

My 16 year old daughter found what she thought was the perfect dress for homecoming. She ordered the dress September 10 homecoming was September 30th. She was told the dress would arrive September 27. A few weeks later she received an email stating our zip code and city don't match. So we gave them the same city, same zip code and we were then told the dress would arrive on the 29th. Cutting it close but she would still have her dress. On the 29th my daughter gets home from school looks up where her dress Is, and it says it won't arrive until October 3rd now. Well clearly that doesn't work as the dance is the next day. I then have to go purchase another dress and thought I'll just return this dress and get my $120 back. I contacted them on the 29th, no response. I contacted them on October 2nd, No response. They finally contact me asking for all the information I already provided. 3 days later they respond saying it was our fault because our city code and city name didn't match. I told them that after we resent our city name and code we were told the dress would still arrive by the 29th and that they are responsible and need to refund my money and I'll send them their dress. They then tell me I need to contact the UPS because they are the reason the dress was late. My response to them was no UPS made no promises, I bought the dress from you not them. You told me the dress would be delivered to my house on the 29th it never arrived therefore you need to refund my money. I will never purchase a dress from this place. I will continue to pursue my refund knowing I'm likely not going to get it. They are extremely unprofessional and won't admit their wrong and just make things right. The dress is still in the package and never worn. Very disappointed and wouldn't recommend using this place.

shereec3
7/25/17

My daughter found her perfect dress at a local boutique for $400. Because it was the first time shopping for a prom dress, I told her to shop around. While looking online, we found JollyProm... they had what appeared to be the exact dress. Since the dress was priced at $150 vs $400 I decided to try it. We ordered the dress 2 weeks before prom; so, there was no time for any complications. During the delivery time, I emailed Jollyprom about the dress/delivery... they responded about 30 hours later. The dress arrived 3 days before prom. I was afraid to open the package; but, to my amazement, I was ecstatic when I realized it was the EXACT same dress that the boutique had. I will order ALL of my daughter's formal from Jollyprom... we just won't want to 2 weeks prior to the event next time!

jills83
6/27/17

SCAM!!! SCAM!!!! SCAMMMMMMM!!!!!
DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY_ RIP OFF!!!!!
They took $219.87 of my hard earned money- I cancelled next day bc I realized they were crooks...NO refund, no dress....I disputed and won with my credit card company..

BEWARE
Gave it 1 star only bc i had to to submit this- i wonder how ling it will be in their site

michellef114
6/25/17

My daughter ordered a custom dress from this place and when we received it, the dress was TERRIBLE quality. The beads on the bodice looked NOTHING like the picture on the website. Strings were hanging from everywhere. The padding in the breast loooked like they had ripped out the lining for a bathing suit and sewed them into the dress. When I tried to contact customer service for a refund they refused to give one. DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS!!!!!

rbpr
6/18/17

I ordered my prom dress and it was wrong size. I contacted JollyProm's customer service and they kept giving me the run around and kept asking me to provide proof; even though, it was their mistake with the wrong waist size. They never replied back on my questions on return of the dress when it clearly states on their return policy that if the dress size is incorrect due to their error, they would accommodate return. I would not recommend anyone purchasing any dresses from JollyProm.

tiffanyc60
6/13/17

Dress no good dont order from here my daughter missed prom and no money back 5 % people dont do order this was a day me or my daughter will never forget i hope they burn in hell

mariannab4
6/6/17

i ordered a bridesmaid dress, chosen by the bride. had issues with one credit card telling me its a scam. used another and the order went thru. i was really, really very skeptical and thought i have wasted my money and even exposed myself to fraud. but went ahead with it because the bride wanted me to wear that dress. so when the dress arrived (shipped dhl express, a day after it was estimated but nbd) i was afraid to open the package... well, the dress was spectacular! and to my utter shock and surprise, amazingly well made! the finishing details really surprised me - the bottom is in 3 layers and the lining and under lining are stitched together so you cant see the 'guts' of the dress from inside or out, the inside is seamless (like if you turned it inside out it looks like a proper dress too, it was shipped inside out and at first i was like where the hell are the embellishments lol!), boning is nicely placed and sewn in, the beads/sparkles are individually stitched, the hem and all stitches are even. it just totally floored me on the quality of workmanship. i was prepared for poor quality and even discussed alternatives for a local dress with the bride as a back up if this came horrible. but it didnt - its amazing! my measurements were correct so it it fits well. the only alteration i may have to have done is on the straps which are a little to loose (thru no fault of theirs - i have sloped shoulders).

finally - i am not a paid reviewer and my review was not solicited. i am a just real person who ordered a dress from them :) i decided to write a review because i saw so many bad ones and expected the worse but got great instead. i would guess that the bad reviews may be coming from dresses that are not their standard models. like on their site you can see 1000s of dresses and some pictures look like they were taken professionally, other like they came from twitter or something. the picture of my dress was professional. maybe they have the others as dresses that they are willing to make but are not their models or standard or something. like ideas for dresses... and if someone orders maybe they just make the dress based on the photo. i dont know for sure, just guessing. the one negative i have from the experience was the difficulty in communicating. before i ordered, i asked a bunch of questions in an email and they answered only a couple. i took a personal risk anyway, and lived to be happily surprised! im not saying everyone should take the same risk, just sharing my experience.

Tip for consumers: based on my experience, go with a dress that has professional photos on their site vs those that look like personal photos

indiram1
5/26/17

Hi my name is Indira Monroe, I am 16 years old and have been a victim of false advertisement with the same company and I want to put a end to them keep doing this to people it is cruel and I was unable to attend prom because of them and I am messaging you for help I am going to the IC3 about them I want to sue but I need other people who have also been scammed by these monsters. Its up to you if you want to help you can reach me at my number which is (215) 941-0306 or by email indiramonroe89@gmail.com. Please help me put an end to this.

natalied44
5/25/17

I ordered a prom dress from there and when it came it was the wrong size, looked nothing the picture and was missing pieces that were needed to even wear the dress properly. After countless attempt to try and contact them to return my dress, I eventually got ignored and was never refunded the $118 dollars I payed. It's a total rip off, they will not refund you your money, the products are cheaply made and defective.

nancyp118
5/18/17

they are horrible people no dress and no money back they ignore all emails do not buy from them. Theres no phone number they don't answer. They ruined my nieces prom. I will never order over the internet again. These people should be shut down.

brandik9
5/15/17

I ordered a dress and paid extra to have it rushed. The dress didn't arrive until 3 days after prom and the quality of the dress was very cheap. I ended up buying another dress which cost almost $300. When I emailed them about being displeased they only agreed to pay 5% of the dress because they were worried that the dress would get lost.

sasham20
5/14/17

jollyprom is a scam. do not buy a dress from here. i ordered a beautiful dress and what i received was completely different. the dress i received looked way more cheaply made. the dress i received was not even the color that was shown. i contacted them and they were not concerned that i was an unsatisfied customer. save your money and shop from another website!

karenb295
5/12/17

This company is a scam. Provides poor quality, incorrect sizing intentionally so they can steal from the parties that purchase. They do not honor their return policy, regardless of it being in print. If you are a US citizen, they knowingly steal from you thinking that you will not pursue. I believe they send larger dresses that do not fit, tell you they are "altered" to measurements, which they are not, and then offer you a whole 5% dress price which amounts to about $15.00 and you can keep the product. What do I want with the product when it swims on my daughter??? They are now refusing to refund my money telling me the "merchandise may get lost" and I can keep with their 5% offer. This is not a reputable site. If there are any others out there that would like to pursue their refunds, please respond to me on this site. I would like to start a class action suit and prevent this company from doing business in the United States.

yadirap
5/12/17

Run from a Chinese plant. Dresses arrived LATE. Too late to get altered before daughter's prom. We paid extra for express shipping. When they did arrive, the quality was awful!!! Came time to get a refund as per their posted policy. Pointed out that the dress arrived late. Now they are ignoring my emails and their is no phone number to call. Only option give to refund Rush Shipping, what does this do? Have to go by extra dress because dress arrived after my daughters Prom. Will never use their site again, customer service sucks, full of ignorant people!!!!

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!!! CROOKS!! LIARS!!! CHEATS!!!

jennie164
5/10/17

Prom dress is NOTHING as advertised on website. I asked to send it back and for a refund....they wanted pics, asking for measurements, etc. They offered 5% back of a $160.00 dress...stating that if I send it back it could get lost and be very expensive. The dress was a joke! Absolutely horrible.

stevel141
5/8/17

Run from a Chinese plant. Dresses arrived LATE. Too late to get altered before daughter's prom. We paid extra for express shipping. When they did arrive, the quality was awful!!! Came time to get a refund as per their posted policy. Sent the photos, as proof and pointed out that the dresses arrived late. Now they are ignoring my emails and their is no phone number to call.

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!!! CROOKS!! LIARS!!! CHEATS!!!

shannar5
5/7/17

Ordered a dress, shoes, and clutch for my daughter for prom. Paid $30 for the "rush delivery" they gave me a delivery date of 3 days before prom. It was a custom made dress and in the return policy it says you can't return unless it's wrong size or defective. That should have been a red flag to begin with. The order wasn't here the day they said it would be. We did get it the day before prom and the quality of the dress wasn't the greatest. The shoes didn't fit, but the clutch was beautiful. There isn't a number to call (another red flag) just an email. They will not return anything without pictures. Who does that? The shoes didn't fit and I emailed to "try" and get a product return form. After about three weeks of back and forth they denied my return saying "
All our shoes are custom made in standard sizes,
sorry ,we cannot do returns in the sizes problem" when it clearly states in their return policy that they do return for size issues. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE LIARS AND SCAM ARTISTS!!!!

odysseyb
5/5/17

My best friend and I both got our dresses from this site and they both came in all messed up the measurements were off even though we got them custom sized. My dress didn't look like the picture it was way too low in the back and showed half my butt the top was way too long and was cut super low. The hips were sown all wrong like when I put the dress on it made me look like I had two pairs of hips. My best friends dress was too small and had to be let out the sequins on the top we're falling off and on of her sleeves was ripped open when she got it. My prom is tomorrow night and I can't go because my dress is messed up and it's too late to get a new one. If you are curvy DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. They obviously don't know how women are shaped this is horrible and I will never buy from this site again. And it came later than the latest day it said that it would come. I'm just fed up with this company.

We are having the same TERRIBLE customer service issues. The dress was nothing like the website model. They refuse to cooperate with me and the emails are answered like this: There is no big problem with your dress.

By Debbi W.

Good luck with that!

By Debbi W.

Singapore apparently. We are waiting on my daughters dress which will be received after her prom and they will refund the rush shipping charge

By Tanya P.

Questions? Get answers from the JollyProm staff and other customers.

2 Photos for JollyProm