Review of Jollyfeel

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

briant142
10/17/17

We buy many things online because most sites go out of their way to ensure you have a good experience. The good retailers like Amazon and Zappos realize that 15%-30% of online purchases are returned given the nature of buying things online. I must warn you that JollyFeel.com does not adhere to this belief and make returns nearly impossible. My daughter requested a dress on this site for her Homecoming dance. The dress that arrived did not match the picture on the site and did not fit as advertised. After spending a significant amount of time trying to implement the return process I ended up with a $158 dollar dress that I had to give to charity. I could only communicate with Jolly Feel via email, no phone number exists on the site even though they show pictures of customer service reps wearing headsets. The best they would do for me is offer a 5% rebate. Do not buy from this site, you will be disappointed!

Questions? Get answers from the Jollyfeel staff and other customers.

Jollyfeel?