1. What they show on advertising is different from what they send to me
2. The size guide is totally different from reality, the actual clothes are 2-3inches bigger or smaller, make it totally unwearable
3. My shopping chart was full with items that I never ordered
4. The order was not even prepared after I contact customer service a week after I placed the order
5. I have to email customer service multiple times about refund, including sent all pictures of the clothes comparing with rulers
6. Custer service refuse to pay the return shipping, later agree to pay half after a few email complaints but never reply my message again before we confirm the final return step
5. Their website doesn't allowed me me to rate lower stars
6. My 100 dollar clothes went to donation
If you want the same experience that I have, go head. It website should be banned forever.
Customer Questions & Answers
Did You Find This Page Useful?
Business owners: What’s your side of the story?
Manage your business