Review of JollyBelle

JollyBelle reviews

service@jollybelle.com

graces119
7/19/18

I ordered 2 prom dresses and their delivery was super fast. The sizes and colours are exactly as displayed on their site. Excellent service!

meganj29
10/23/17

We ordered a homecoming dress and supplied my daughter's measurements. The dress came and the torso was too long causing a huge gap at the neck line. We tried to have it altered-- too much beading. I took pictures as required for a return and was told "we will not return in this case." Poor, poor

kianam2
7/14/17

This company is a fraud, I purchased a prom dress for my daughter's senior prom, it didn't fit, too big in all different places & she was measured at a alteration shop. When we contacted them, they responded by email, I was told to have it altered at a dress shop at my expense. The alteration shops (3 to be exact) said they wouldn't touch it & didn't comfortable doing any alterations do to the poor job they did because all the beads would fall off, needless to say I had to go out a buy another gown & out of $200...Don't waist your time because what you see online doesn't come close to the actual dress when you get it!!!!!!!!!!

valeriet19
6/25/17

How do I contact Jollly Belle regarding my orders on the purchase of 4 dresses. I can't seem to find a phone number and the web site has been taken down.

pm79
6/18/17

The dress we received was not even close to the one pictured online. It was a horribly made knockoff. Cheap materials, terrible sewing, uneven hems and seams, cheap breast pads unevenly sewn in different directions, threads hanging off. The list goes on and on. Dress arrives from Singapore, balled up in a plastic bag, inside a plastic pouch. They will not refund your money. We learned a $178 dollar lesson and had to buy another dress. It was a complete joke.

achiataa
5/31/17

The dress looked almost exactly like the picture but beads on the dress were different but it really looks really beautiful.

hannahm63
5/15/17

The dress I got sent was nothing like the dress shown in the photo. Since the dress only had 5 star reviews I'm sure the company has been making fake reviews. The dress looked terrible, had loose strings and uneven hemlines. The dress had stains front to back, yet they claim we cannot return it because that isn't proof of damage.

jd230
5/15/17

You cannot find out your delivery date until you have submitted your order - I had to go through almost to the very end before I found out that the dress wouldn't be ready in time and they charged my card and told me I could not cancel the order. Horrible customer service and their website is very misleading. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS WEBSITE!

nyeld
5/12/17

Ordered from here ,paid with my hard earned money , and recieved a product that was joke.

I ordered here expecting the product to be as shown on the model. The dress I recieved was nothing like what I seen in the model. Not to mention it came in a plastic scummy bag. Don't buy from here. I'm out of 200 bucks because they deny you of a refund, stating that my dress looked from from their point of view. But yet claim to care about there customers satisfaction with the product. This site completely bogus. With no phone number to call just a dumb email service forum. Waste of money. Don't waste your time with this site. And beware of sites like these which I did not. My mother is very angry. They did ruin the process of my prom. The material is cheap and just everything else. The ones who gave five stars are affiliated with this company.

doral17
5/12/17

I ordered a custom made dress and when I got it the top of it was "dented" in the bust area. I took it 2 tailors to try and get it fixed and they could not. I contacted JollyBelle and explained situation with pictures and they said nothing wrong with dress and they would give me 5% refund. That was such an insult. Poor quality and poor service.

carril2
5/6/17

SVE YOURSELF A HEADACHE AND DON'T BUY FROM JOLLY BELLE!! I put my exact measurements in and got something I practically swam inside of. Not to mention that the color was off, the floral lace was different, and the skirt was not the same at all. The material was terrible and the sewing was so bad it was actually crazy. I spent 160$ for something a million alterations couldn't fix. It came late after a sketchy delivery site inside of a plastic bag just thrown in there. After reading reviews I'm not going to even bother with costumer service.

sarahk128
4/27/17

I am so dissatisfied with this place it is not really it takes your money and no dress. If you still chose to order from this company after being warned then it's your fault you lose your money. Can get any one to call you or email you back.

denisem122
4/27/17

My dress came out defective and this was supposed to be for my wedding. The breast cups were two different shapes and one came out higher than the other. SO WEIRD!!! The seams didn't go straight down but horribly crooked. Clearly an indication that they don't know what they are doing when they are making their dresses and will send it to you in any way, shape or form. When I complained, they told me to take it to my local seamstress to fix their mistakes!! I already paid $200 for a DEFECTIVE dress! BE WARNED AND DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

randyq
4/25/17

Ordered a prom dress on April 7th for my daughters senior prom. Paid rush fee to ensure dress would be delivered by the 24th of April. Have been on the website chatting each day and I continue to get different answers. Needless to say we are scrambling for another dress. This company does really well at taking your money and then forget that they owe you a product in return. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SCAM ARTISTS. Please do not make the same mistake as me. They do not even have a phone number to contact them I am very frustrated and am contacting the FTC. If Jolly Prom happens to read this my order number is Z59170407162257596. I know the dress won't get sent on time, so trying to return dress and get them to credit my card will be impossible... for the love of God do not buy from these people..

miriamm29
4/24/17

i order 2 dresses for a weeding and i got the wrong color i try to exchange for the right color i couldn't they refuse they said it was my fault that i agree to the color i order hunter green got a lime green nothing close to what i need it they say to just keep it no contact number just email so please don't order from them total scam i lost over 300 dollars and got no help from them i wish we could do something about it !

trevinoh
4/23/17

I ordered a prom dress for my daughter and the dress did not match the picture. I requested a refund but was told that the dress was custom and was not entitled to refund. Read the fine print and scrunitize your item prior to purchase.

tonyh94
4/19/17

I ordered my daughter's prom dress and paid for rush order to receive by 4/20/2017 and today is 4/19/2017 and I have not received the dress. Trying to find out the status of when I should receive the dress. My order # is X54170408045959610.
Tony Hayes

saraht120
4/18/17

Don't use at all. It ruined my prom my dress didn't arrive on time and they make it extremely difficult to get a refund. So basically I wasted $200. Worst dress site ever.

jolynns1
4/12/17

We sent measurements and when the dress came it wasnt even close to fitting correctly. The quality of the lace was garbage, sequins were falling off, the bra cups were cheap, and the stitching was bad. Even though the dress was poor quality and wasnt made in the sizes we gave them they won't take it back. Don't waste your money. We paid $125 + for a dress that came waded up in a bag and isnt even worth having altered.

jurices
4/10/17

This company is using Jollybelle but they are Suzhoudress in China. They are scamming folk out of their money and not delivering the product on time. I cannot review the product because I did not open mine when it delivered after my daughter's prom but paid and was promised it would deliver on or by April 4th. I told them if it was not here for her prom I wanted a full refund and they offered to send me a refund of the rush delivery I paid. I told them NO I did not accept the dress and I called my bank to do a dispute, and I also reported them to the FTC and will report them to the International Better Business Bureau. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They are located in Suzhou China and making these dress off pictures from designer's websites per reviews I have read. I sent it back to them and they will get their product back I do not need nor want it! If I could give them a zero I would. They do not deserve any stars because they suck!

Shopping Online
Related Items

Online Shopping Tips
Comparing Products Online
Shopping Tips
Gift Cards
Follow these tips for hassle-free online shopping: get the details, pay by credit card, keep records, and protect your personal and financial information.

Get the Details
Pay by Credit Card
Keep Records
Protect Your Information
How to Report Online Shopping Fraud
Get the Details
Know who you're dealing with.
Anyone can set up shop online under almost any name. Confirm the online seller's physical address and phone number in case you have questions or problems. And if you get an email or pop-up message that asks for your financial information while youre browsing, don't reply or follow the link. Legitimate companies don't ask for information that way.

Shopping Online
Shopping Online Infographic
Know what you're buying.
Read the seller's description of the product closely, especially the fine print. Words like "refurbished," "vintage," or "close-out" may indicate that the product is in less-than-mint condition, while name-brand items with bargain basement prices could be counterfeits.

Know what it will cost.
Check out websites that offer price comparisons and then compare "apples to apples." Factor shipping and handling into the total cost of your purchase. Do not send cash or money transfers under any circumstances.

Check out the terms of the deal, like refund policies and delivery dates.
Can you return the item for a full refund if you're not satisfied? If you return it, who pays the shipping costs or restocking fees, and when you will get your order? A Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rule requires sellers to ship items as promised or within 30 days after the order date if no specific date is promised. Many sites offer tracking options, so you can see exactly where your purchase is and estimate when youll get it.

Pay by credit card.
If you pay by credit or charge card online, your transaction will be protected by the Fair Credit Billing Act. Under this law, you can dispute charges under certain circumstances and temporarily withhold payment while the creditor investigates them. In the event that someone uses your credit card without your permission, your liability generally is limited to the first $50 in charges. Some companies guarantee that you wont be held responsible for any unauthorized charges made to your card online; some cards provide additional warranty, return, and purchase protection benefits.

Keep Records.
Print or save records of your online transactions, including the product description and price, the online receipt, and the emails you send and receive from the seller. Read your credit card statements as you receive them; be on the lookout for charges that you dont recognize.

Protect Your Information
Don't email any financial information.
Email is not a secure method of transmitting financial information like your credit card, checking account, or Social Security number. If you begin a transaction and need to give your financial information through an organization's website, look for indicators that the site is secure, like a URL that begins https (the "s" stands for secure). Unfortunately, no indicator is foolproof; some fraudulent sites have forged security icons.

Check the privacy policy.
Really. It should let you know what personal information the website operators are collecting, why, and how they're going to use the information. If you can't find a privacy policy or if you can't understand it consider taking your business to another site that's more user-friendly.

How to Report Online Shopping Fraud
If you have problems during a transaction, try to work them out directly with the seller, buyer, or site operator. If that doesn't work, file a complaint with:

the Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov/complaint
your state Attorney General, using contact information at naag.org
your county or state consumer protection agency. Check the blue pages of the phone book under county and state government, or visit consumeraction.gov and look under "Where to File a Complaint."
the Better Business Bureau

peggyw28
4/10/17

This company is a SCAM.....I will do all I can do to get you off the USA website, I am out $168 and your clothes are trash and not one could wear the dress we ordered. The neck would not even fit a child and looks nothing like the pic on the website. I took pictures too and emailed them and they said they would review and get back....now I have to go out and buy another dress. DO NOT ORDER FOR THESE PEOPLE....THEY ARE IN SINGAPORE...DOES THAT TELL YOU ANYTHING???

carolineo11
4/6/17

Jolly Prom is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They advertise a product that they know they are incapable of producing. I ordered a dress from a picture on their website and what they sent me was a joke! Parts of the dress were not even finished. I spent about 3 weeks trying to send the dress back for a refund but they refused. I was told first, there was not anything wrong with the dress--even though I sent 15 pictures with everything that was wrong. I was told to send it to a tailor to have it fixed. I was finally told the most they could refund me was 10% of the cost. The dress cost $158---a ten percent refund is ridiculous. So, I threw the dress away and told them to keep the pitiful refund.
Please, please do not order from this company, it is REALLY a SCAM.

susank125
4/6/17

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! They would not respond to us about our pending order. First they said our credit card was not charged but then realized it was and said it was their mistake. After reading the negative reviews, we decided to cancel the order because we are concerned that the dress will not be here in time or may not fit for our daughter's prom. Then, when we asked for a credit on the credit card they disappeared from the live chat and would not respond to us.

lolitab2
4/4/17

Jolly Prom has "SCAM" my daughter. She order a royal blue prom dress but received a dark blue prom dress. Once she tried the prom dress on the dress tore. Her prom dress was made with cheap fabric and material which were sewn poorly. I had to take the prom dress to an alteration shop to get fix. I email Jolly Prom more than 5 times asking for a refund. There's no direct contact number and Jolly Prom takes a long time to respond back. The last email Jolly Prom sent me was April 1, 2017 asking for my billing and ordering information. I emailed Jolly Prom and still haven't gotten any response about refunding my money. It's have been 3 days without hearing anything for Jolly Prom. I need a refund for this scam this company is running. Bad customer service and poorly made prom dresses using cheap fabric and materials. Plus, Falsifying their site pictures with the buyer actual item/s. I NEED MY REFUND!!!!

soniap19
4/3/17

Also JollyProm.com. Sent us the wrong dress, totally the wrong colour and design. When I raised the issue with them via email they responded inappropriately by arguing that I had ordered wrong. Disgraceful customer services!

if you look at your tracking for the package its says its ensmart design from singapore. I looked up ensmart design pte. ltd. this is the address beach road, singapore 199591

By Michelle T.

This is a horrible rip off company!

By Jurice S.

DO NOT FOOL WITH THIS COMPANY! I had to go through my bank to get my money refunded. Do a dispute with your bank or credit card company to get your money back but make sure you take pictures and keep the correspondence you have had with them to prove your case. Send the product back to them and make sure you keep everything they tell you. I am emailing them at service@jollybelle.com and getting Maggie or Andrew to answer me because I told them I did what I did and also reported them to the FTC as a scam company. I hope this will help you because they are wrong for taking folk money and thinking they can get away with it. I had to go out a purchase another dress for my daughter's prom because her dress did not deliver on the date promised. I had to pay 300.00 for the dress and they thought I was going to allow them to keep 202.00 for a dress I do not need?! That was not going to happen!

By Jurice S.

Questions? Get answers from the JollyBelle staff and other customers.

JollyBelle?