Review of Joligrace

Joligrace reviews

bobbig14
6/21/18

I purchased a makeup train case and I must say its a smart and sturdy construction with plenty of space for the girly girl looking for one place to store all her makeup needs or for the businesswoman to store her lipstick and other makeup/skincare inventory. Adjustable compartments to keep everything in place and organized and optional strap for easy carrying and key for securing against those curious kids or anyone else youd like to keep out.

justinek10
6/19/18

Everything that I have gotten from this company is top rated! The large traveling makeup case is the best! It holds everything I need and more. If you travel like I do, this one is a must. I also have one of the train cases and I love it too. So roomy and practical. I even have their small travel case for those quick weekend trips to visit family. Now all my friends and you will know where the best makeup cases come from. These stand up to up to travel, grandchildren, and paparazzi! I'll never go without my Joligrace cases! My job as an actress depends on it and I depend on Joligrace!

Tip for consumers: Use the measurements to guide your purchase. These cases hold more than you think and some appear smaller in the pictures than they are.

Questions? Get answers from the Joligrace staff and other customers.

Joligrace?