JohnandJames.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

velimirap
7/6/16

This is a fake site - stay away, a true scam! You may order fancy expensive clothes and you'll get cheap rags. You'll be lucky to receive "Sorry, will check" - at the end you will keep asking them for a feed-back with no response.

annalenaj
6/21/16

Paid for an expensiv leather jacket, got a wery wery small and cheap jeans jacket, want my money back, but noooo.... The are a scam, WARNING! !!

Köpte en dyr skinnjacka, fick en pytteliten trasig jeansjacka, inga pengar tillbaka, ska polisanmälan dem!

joannat11
6/16/16

Do not order anything from this site, it's a big fat scam! After waiting for more than 3 weeks for my dress, I have received something which is not even close to the one I have ordered, not to mention quality of the product, and the fact that shipment was made from CHINA!

BEWARE!

marinak14
6/13/16

I ordered a pair of leather shoes, but instead of them, they sent me cheap, nasty black plastic sandals. In their website it is mentioned that the costumer can return the product or ask for your money back. However there is no address mentioned, so that the product can be returned and moreover they dont answer their e-mails. Finally this electronic shop is situated in China, where they sent me the shoes and not in UK, as it is mentioned in their web address.

valentinag2
5/15/16

I'v bought a dress and I was waiting for it 3 weeks. When I get it I was really shocked!! Different design, different colour, different fabric. And when I want to refund it obviously, they said to keep it because is the best selling this year and I will get big discount to the next order.

jaynel4
4/24/16

Wouldn't give then any stars if I was able. Tried to purchase a pair of Fly London Sandals. Thought they were coming from USA. Arrived almost 2 weeks later and instead of a pair of leather shoes, they sent cheap,nasty black and white plastic sandals. Emailed them and they said"sorry you don't like them, they are hot in China"! Keep offering a discount if I buy something else (don't touch with a barge pole) am having to try and get money back via MasterCard. This site took me to another called Konninglass.

Questions? Get answers from the JohnandJames.co.uk staff and other customers.

JohnandJames.co.uk?