Review of joggingstroller

joggingstroller reviews

Tel: +1 339-222-5147

saraw1
7/21/11

I ordered a stroller several months ago from them. Still no stroller. They "have removed customer service from the website as all sales are final." They have not answered any of my emails concerning my order. The only saving grace is that they have not charged my account either. (Although, I have no idea when a $250 charge might spontaneously appear in my account...)

Do not order from these people! Whoever they are, they are terrible business people and there is no guarantee that you will get anything besides a headache from them!

briannab
3/17/09

Horrible customer service!! Use another site. - After placing my stroller order the billing department attempted to contact me via email. After 3 days of no response the cancelled my order. When I called to see where my order was they told me it had been cancelled. I asked why the made no attempt to contact me via the phone number I gave on the order form and was told they have to many orders to deal with to make a phone call. Sounds like someone needs to hire more employees. Being in need of my stroller in a certain time frame I asked if the could overnight ship my order to me at their expense. I was told that they absolutly could not do that. So against my better judgment I replaced my order and sucked it up to wait another 5 days. That 5 days has passed and I still don't have my stroller. I find it hard to believe that a company with such horrible service can stay in business. STAY AWAY FROM JOGGINGSTROLLER.COM

Questions? Get answers from the joggingstroller staff and other customers.

joggingstroller?