Jiji.ng

Jiji.ng has a consumer rating of 3.2 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jiji.ng also ranks 12th among Classifieds sites.

How would you rate Jiji.ng?

“Good”

Audu S.
5/25/19

This is a buying and selling site, you buy or sell just about anything and make good profit. You can also private chat a buyer and have him or her with you somewhere public to verified the product you are selling before he or she makes payment.

“A scam service”

Peter K.
4/26/20

I ordered a parcel a month ago. I had to pay it online immediately. On the website, the proposed delivery date was 09Apr. When I paid the staff I received the confirmation that it will be delivered only 20 Apr. Today on 27Apr I contacted them and they informed me that they are not able to deliver so they cancel my parcel. They used for 1 month my money. How much millions of SGD they use from the customers fraudulently! In Europe and the US, such companies could not exist!

audus
May 25th, 2019
tosinb
August 19th, 2019
Is one of the best online business services, they offer the best online product. I really enjoyed it, keep it up, I love the service they give to their customers.

Very easy. If you are a seller, it takes at most a week to find a potential buyer.

By Ekene C.

This site is froght with fraudsters. I believe the site even has it's employees or cohorts pose as buyers making fake offers to sellers to encourage sellers. I tried selling on that site before, and after you agree on a price offer from a "buyer" they simply disappear. Maybe, I was supposed to send the items before they pay. I experienced this numerous times and realised that the promises made to me by a Jiji staff to buy their VIP ad to improve my sales was simply a con job. When I complained about this to Jiji customer service all I heard was "crickets." Stay away from this site.

By Joe M.