This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Jerseykit.co.uk

Jerseykit.co.uk

Jerseykit.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Jerseykit.co.uk ranks 123rd among Jersey sites.

How would you rate Jerseykit.co.uk?

“I also ordered a german shirt and 4 weeks later, instead...”

adrian o.
11/10/10

I also ordered a german shirt and 4 weeks later, instead of 5 days that they promised i received a wrong size shirt so they told me to post it back i sent it back and they will give me the right size. Thats about 3 months since then i sent them more than 5 emails and no answers. I didnt get any jersey back and money neither. Dont make the same mistake i made!

adriano2
November 10th, 2010

andrewt1
June 19th, 2010

I made an error by ordering an England shirt from this outfit. I paid a premium for fast delivery. Nothing arrived. After 6 days I began emailing them (no address or phone number given on their webpage). Most of the email addresses they list are duff. Eventually, I received an answer, written in very poor English, from a person calling himself Dave! He wrote that they were out of stock etc etc. I've asked for my money back and have put in a dispute with Alertpay (Alertpay being the only way of paying them) I do not expect to see a penny back. I've belatedly carried out my homework on them. They appear to be based in Malaysia. The Shirt could have never arrived in 2-3 days! My advice is to steer well clear.

colinf1
November 23rd, 2010

Took money, never delivered, no phone numbers to call, this is a scam site, beware, you will be ripped off! Don't say i didnt warn you.

ap22
July 27th, 2010

Cancelled my order and took my money.

No point emailing as I recieved nothing back.

Avoid.

honkae
August 24th, 2010

They don't reply to emails and they have the bollocks to send you a clearly fake jersey. Totally stay away or get ripped off

williamh5
September 12th, 2010

ORDERED A NEW CHELSEA TOP SAID DELIVERY 3/5 DAYS 4 WEEKS LATER STILL NO ORDER/ EMAIL UPDATE OR ANY NEW ON ORDER. TOOK MONEY OK
MOST BE COMING VIA SLOWEST BOAT/PLANE IN WORLD.

petet
June 12th, 2010

No phone numbers, cannot check my order even though it says you can e mail, wonder whether i'll receive what i paid for(i should have known better, keep well clear!

Questions? Get answers from the Jerseykit.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jerseykit.co.uk?

Have a question about Jerseykit.co.uk?