Jerseyfriday.biz

Jerseyfriday.biz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Jerseyfriday.biz ranks 102nd among Jersey sites.

How would you rate Jerseyfriday.biz?

“Dishonest company”

Kristen R.
1/5/18

I bought two jerseys from them. One arrived with the stitching coming undone all down the left sleeve and the second jersey so out stretched it was a 4x when I ordered a 2x. I have been fighting with the company for the last 2 weeks to return since they offer a 60 day hassle free return and yet they continue to give me the run around and told me to keep or sell the jersey. Do not buy from their knock off company.

kristenr26
January 5th, 2018

Do not buy from their knock off company.

victorn25
October 13th, 2017

To start with, they lure you in with great selection and prices. Then they offer free shipping if you order more than 3 items. I ordered 4 items and got charged for shipping and insurance. 2 weeks later I received one of the items and it was fine. We are now almost a month into this and the other three items have not shipped. The only way to inquire about an order is through Email which they don't reply.

karah36
March 25th, 2018

First of all, the jersey took about a month to get to me. I ordered one jersey, paid for it & everything. A couple days later, i received an email saying the jersey i ordered & payed for, was not in stock. Then why would you let me pay for it without letting me know? So then i had to ordered a whole New Jersey, which made the time longer. Once i finally received the jersey, a month later it was the completely wrong size. It was so big i couldnt even wear it. So i emailed them & asked for a refund or for them to just send me a smaller size, and they said they couldnt. That i would have to try to resell the jersey myself. If Im not satisfied with something Id like my money back. Thanks for nothing

sherryh55
November 10th, 2017

I ordered a Womens 2XL jersey and, according to their sizing chart, ended up receiving a Womens M! They would not replace or refund my money and asked me to just resell it here. REALLY? Be careful working with them - sizing chart is completely OFF!

Questions? Get answers from the Jerseyfriday.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jerseyfriday.biz?

Have a question about Jerseyfriday.biz?